Doraemon Playertype V2

Poll

Which out of these 3 animes are the best?

Doraemon
3 (50%)
Popee the Performer
2 (33.3%)
Keroro Gunso
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Doraemon Playertype V2  (Read 30699 times)

Give me advice thats actually helpful instead of telling me to use the worst modelling software ever. I use milkshape because its easier to use and doesnt have the keybinds scattered all over the loving place.
s m h

Give me advice thats actually helpful instead of telling me to use the worst modelling software ever. I use milkshape because its easier to use and doesnt have the keybinds scattered all over the loving place.

Blender is so loving confusing that i couldnt even figure out to assign a loving texture of all things, or even how to set keyframes. Thats how stuffty Blender is.
Ignore the above post; use sketchup

whoa, doraemon would never say bad things about blender. anyways, keep up the good work, can't wait for doraezach reviews episode 2!

Blender is so loving confusing that i couldnt even figure out to assign a loving texture of all things, or even how to set keyframes. Thats how stuffty Blender is.

show of hands, which modeller around here uses blender?

Ignore the above post; use sketchup

seriously though blender is definitely not user friendly. I never even tried to model using blender only because anything I make would turn out looking like hot ass. Zach has balls uploading his trash here, but it is partially blenders fault
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 02:16:52 PM by PhantOS »

i attempted to make a blocky-style replacement to the default doraemon face to match the new model

i attempted to make a blocky-style replacement to the default doraemon face to match the new model

wow for once someone actually helps me

seriously though blender is definitely not user friendly. I never even tried to model using blender only because anything I make would turn out looking like hot ass. Zach has balls uploading his trash here, but it is partially blenders fault
stop

-snip-

show of hands, which modeller around here uses blender?
I use Blender. Blender can be easy to learn if you take some time to watch tutorials and learn the basics.

Sketchup is the software God intended for us to use. blender is for the Jewish, who will eventually go to hell.

Enjoy extruding a pit to hell. Meanwhile I'm just gunna use this line tool to seamlessly and efficiently draw my own staircase to heaven

well if you're going to push the blame on me for your own lack of effort I can't stop you
just know that if you don't realize that the way you're doing things can be better, you're never going to improve, and people will keep giving you the negative comments you hate
it's not even about using blender instead of whatever program you want, it's about your attitude thinking that the way you do things is fine and people just say otherwise because they hate you instead of considering that you might not already be perfect at everything you do

people have given you comments on many aspects of your models:
what's with the aliasing on the pics
This is a good model but why do you keep putting loving perfectly rendered cylinders and spheres into every model you make, it doesnt make it better. like jesus christ you keep rapid firing these out your starfish
Also you should try to find less pixelated versions of the textures.
This add-on would be better if you removed that lump on the eye
better than your first attempt, but those god-awful hand-drawn textures need to go.

and why the hell is the collar around his upper chest below his arms - shouldn't it be around his neck?
Don't flatshade rounded objects, you just turn them into disco balls
and you have ignored them completely.
and then you ask us for advice. what's with that? it shows clearly that you just don't. want. to. change.

Your enemy here is not me, it's yourself, and until you realize that I can't help you, none of us can. You can get as mad at us as you want and throw however many tantrums or post however many angry reaction images you like, it's not going to change that fact.

tl;dr start with the man in the mirror, ask him to change his ways

talk about excessively criticizing an easily angered child

talk about excessively criticizing an easily angered child
sure, if that's how you see it