Author Topic: "Ana" ARG thread  (Read 113781 times)

wait so is the ARG still communicating with us on the forums too? the way she talks is very human so i highly doubt it.

new sstv:

bottom reads "xxx xxxx xxx xxxx xxx xxxx" - the same text can be found on the explosion page.
the first 3 x's are italicized like in the page too.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 05:34:04 AM by EcstaticEggplant »

There's an Ana player on my afk server rn

a feature i'm surprised ANA hasn't taken advantage of yet

« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 10:23:56 PM by Ipquarx »

a feature i'm surprised ANA hasn't taken advantage of yet

don't encourage her

thats a nice song
anybody recognize it?

« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 11:53:29 AM by EcstaticEggplant »

hey theres another new song

Posting what I've found:
The audio in https://blocklandana.science/newspaper/2/1693/275/bella/vista/triumph/spokeswoman/dilemma/itwasan/explosion/'s track title is "second word", and from what I've manipulated so far it sounds German, but I can't quite make out what it's saying yet.

I've done what others suggested and reversed the 1st and 3rd second in the clip, and although that sounds better, I'm not convinced that's it.

Edit:
As for 7854 Nulla, those look like stars to me. I'm not sure if there's any astro-geeks willing to pass some time, but maybe it'd be useful for us to start checking our some constellations matching the patterns in the images?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 04:05:16 PM by Moosh »

There's this:

Indicating that the audio is very likely German, as though Afrikaans is a West Germanic language.

Any of yall nibbas know Afrikaans?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 07:54:29 PM by Dragonoid.Slayer »

There's this:
snip
Indicating that the audio is very likely German, as though Afrikaans is a West Germanic language.
snip

Any of yall nibbas know Afrikaans?
I'm pretty sure that's just because Afrikaans is the first language listed in alphabetical order for translate.

New image:
christmas7.ogg decodes to produce