Poll

are you a masochist

no i am normal
8 (15.1%)
yes i like spicy food
45 (84.9%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: spicy food hate thread  (Read 3715 times)

hello my fellow n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nehGROIDS

this thread is now white people meetup

a good german can handle spice beyond a carolina reaper

just ate a mayonnaise and salt sandwich and boy was it spicy. bring on the milk!

this thread is now white people meetup
let me just get my white people things hang on

let me just get my white people things hang on
Ah, yes. White people.

i dont know about you guys but i can still taste the food when i spice it up

try evolving your tongues?????????

i dont know about you guys but i can still taste the food when i spice it up

try evolving your tongues?????????

I always hit up buffalo wild wings and get spicy wings

if you can't enjoy spicy wings, you can't enjoy life just sayin

I always hit up buffalo wild wings and get spicy wings

if you can't enjoy spicy wings, you can't enjoy life just sayin
truth

"Spicy" or hot flavoring is literally just a crutch for people who can't cook for stuff. There are ways to make good chicken without masochism.

That being said: There's nothing particularly wrong with eating spicy food. There are neurological explanations for why people enjoy it. You can, over time, train yourself to handle spicy food by eating it. Capsaicin damages the brain, and over time you will eventually damage your brain enough that it can't respond to Capsaicin as well as it used to.

but like
why
i seriously don't understand, it's just pain

That's exactly the point. Your body thinks it's in pain so it releases endorphins as a response.

just ate a mayonnaise and salt sandwich and boy was it spicy. bring on the milk!
holy stuff

Maybe im GUNNA SHOVE a loving TOBACCO SAUCE BOTTLE up the ASS of whoever put TOO MUCH loving GARBAGE in my DELICIOUS DELECTABLE FOOD.

ok I have to agree Tabasco sauce kinda sucks

also there's a point where spice isn't balanced and it just sucks because it's only the spicy flavour. I think it's a great addition for some foods when mixed in evenly with some other flavours

i mean i like some spice to my foods but not to where it gets like....making my entire throat feel like i ignited a bonfire in it

u cannot deny chips and salsa OP