Author Topic: talk about your nightmares here  (Read 2131 times)

in this dream there was a blonde boy around 11 years old haunting me, but it wasn't like a scary sorta thing. little dude was in my bathroom hiding behind the door disappearing and reappearing. then this forgetin kid holds up 3 fingers,  and my reaction is "THREE?  nonono you can't just tell me 3 what the forget do you mean three?" in a kind of annoyed tone. then i woke up with my stuff beating at a high ass rate.

it's now 2:50 am and paranoia has told me to grab a loving big ass bayonet and have it next to my bed.
this is either a warning or my brain is being a loving starfish, most likely the latter but i am armed just in case
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 03:02:08 AM by Ragequit »

a bayonet isn't gonna stop a ghost idiot

welp looks like u have 3 days to live

i forgot to tell you guys its now 2:59 get ready to leave this room with a 12in deep stab wound whoever you are

forget nothing happened. kinda wanted to stab somethin tbh

guess this is a nightmare discussion thread now

I have frequent consecutive nightmares but then I go to sleep

ive never had a nightmare

i vividly remember a nightmare i had as a kid in which i was walking home when i got attacked and strangled by some vacuum cleaner robot

I had a dream the other day that my truck had a weak battery (its battery died around May and I got a replacement) and my truck shut off at a railway crossing at night and my passenger window was halfway down for some reason (I never lower my windows inside of the capital). With the weak battery, it wouldn't turn on and I heard the train coming. Some Bro appeared from the passenger window and got in to rob me. I pulled out the keys and began stabbinng hin but he stabbed me on the neck and I woke up thinking "what the forget" and with my hands I checked my body for injuries and remembered that my truck was in the repair shop.

laying on the grass, having a nice day....

...when some dude comes up and chops my head off with an axe.

i post on the blf in my sleep if that counts

one time I had a nightmare when I was turned inside-out and drowned in my own blood

pretty forgeted up

Dream log
I once had a dream where I tried getting out of bed in the morning but I kept having trouble. It was like time kept slowing and I had weird cutoff-circulation esque feeling. So I called for help, got out of bed, ran to my moms bedroom between these weird time-stop forgetery things and when I went in there there was some weird loving creature that looked like naked mr clean without a head was drinking from the toilet and making weird gurgly sounds.

I also had a dream where there was a new student to my school who wore a mask and didnt speak, eventually she took off the mask and she had no goddamned face. and after that she loving ripped a hole in her face for her mouth and then she started screaming but a weird gurgly way. That dream has forgeted me up for years.

I also had a nightmare where I was an astronaut on the moon and I was in a buggy and saw some weird giant spider thing, the other people in the buggy drove it back to a weird tent on the moon. Then when someone goes in the tent I see 4 giant loving spider legs pull them out of the tent. Next shot I see is of their spacesuit with a flashing light and their skull visible. And then I went into a loving submarine, went down to a giant base that was so deep in the ocean you couldnt see anything. Next shot im in some weird cylindrical room and theres a giant pressure tank in the middle. Inside it is a giant loving gorilla/xenomorph looking thing with 4  eyestalks with angry red eyes on the end.

i dare anyone to post a dream that beasts these.