Renderman | The Halloween 2019 Update + The Renderman Collection - See Pg. 7

Author Topic: Renderman | The Halloween 2019 Update + The Renderman Collection - See Pg. 7  (Read 35365 times)

Ha ha this is great

I can not wait to reciprocate my feelings towards this mod once I download.

Awesome! Looking forward to using this!
(kinda surprised you didn't make a new glitch gun model though).
A glitch gun model is coming. I planned to have one ready for this update but it didn't quite make it in time.

is there any chance that the car alarm will come in the next update

As official creator of the Renderman story back in 2011 (holy stuff what was I on) https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=169472.msg4284182#msg4284182

I fully endorse this mod (sorry shoulda done that earlier)

I actually might try making something with this, though earrape stuff and jumpscares kinda bother me, does this mod have that?

As official creator of the Renderman story back in 2011 (holy stuff what was I on) https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=169472.msg4284182#msg4284182

I fully endorse this mod (sorry shoulda done that earlier)

I actually might try making something with this, though earrape stuff and jumpscares kinda bother me, does this mod have that?
No earrape if these things get in your sight. The only thing that'll really make you jump is the little figures that are literally in the corner of your screen, and dissapear the second you look away, or look at them. I even had one in my face when I turned around, and one when I turned a corner in Tendon's ported Kitchen map. (bricks were shat those moments.) But other than that, it's minor spooks.

Bump. Dropping a small update tomorrow.

I hope you guys are enjoying the Halloween update. Has anyone found any of the secrets yet?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 01:48:15 PM by LakeYS »

Bump. Dropping a small update tomorrow.

I hope you guys are enjoying the Halloween update. Has anyone found any of the secrets yet?

Nah, I didn't find.

But I found a secret. Render has a chance to dress up as a player.

• Added some holiday cheer. You may notice strange effects in snowy environments...
  • Tweaked spawnrates slightly
  • Fixed snow and rain being visible on the death screen
  • Fixed tag mode playing the death sound twice, causing it to sound unusually loud
Download

(Fixed!) Update might not go through if you downloaded from somewhere other than Blockland Glass, working on fixing this right now.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 11:45:36 AM by LakeYS »

glad to see this is still getting updates, cheers!

Just gonna bump this so it doesn't die of starvation.
Haven't gotten to try the new update yet, sadly.
This mod is amazing, though. I'm excited for the next update.

hmmm ambient sounds doesnt play :(
edit: nevermind im just impatient
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 01:10:29 PM by OtisMan »

rotondo, never change