Renderman | The Halloween 2019 Update + The Renderman Collection - See Pg. 7

Author Topic: Renderman | The Halloween 2019 Update + The Renderman Collection - See Pg. 7  (Read 35384 times)

Bump. Happy Easter, everyone!

Speaking of Easter, I believe there are some "easter eggs" hidden within the mod that have yet to be discovered...

Have fun! More info on the next update coming soon.

As a person who tested this mod when it was just confined to one server and seeing that it is still not dead after 2 years is making me happy, such a great mod tbh.

we need a rendermen mod accurate to the original one of these days

we need a rendermen mod accurate to the original one of these days
You referring to the one in that old BL video where its seen peering through windows and around corners? like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dn5igo9MJo

You referring to the one in that old BL video where its seen peering through windows and around corners? like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dn5igo9MJo

No, the original thread where he originated from. It had different types and stuff

could you make some option to use the old ear rape sounds with this mod

Bumping this again so it doesn't die.

You can just replace the existing sounds with the old ones.

and how do i do that......... last time i tried it didnt work

and how do i do that......... last time i tried it didnt work
you literally would just open the render addon you got now and replace the sounds like you would normally with any file that has the same name, you'd just have to rename the sounds you wanna use instead to match what comes with this version.

I would like this too, the ear rape sounds actually made me jump

i agree with the old ear rape sounds option, that renderman actually made me jump

Thanks for 3,000 downloads on Blockland Glass! Going to leave this here...

« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 06:06:10 PM by LakeYS »