Thinking about writing one of my college supplements about Blockland. Thoughts?

Author Topic: Thinking about writing one of my college supplements about Blockland. Thoughts?  (Read 3072 times)

Do they reject applicants from Kansas because some people from Kansas dislike a certain race of people? I don't think so!!!!
they should. i hate kansans.

i dont like kansas because it harbors illegal tornados immigrating from mexico

cut off federal funds to sanctuary skies

build a wall around it
and make the tornadoes pay for it

kansas will face fire and fury

cut off federal funds to sanctuary skies
when i rise to power i will strengthen our military presence in the midwest and use our american might to shoot down the tornados

build a wall around it
and make the tornadoes pay for it
why would tornados pay to build something they naturally destroy when they can go and destroy other stuff for free

ok you gotta make sure its positive and shows how ur experiences led you to who you are

theres basically 0% chance an admissions officer will actually look up this place cause in general admission officers get about 8 minutes per application to read over the whole thing and decide yes or no or consider again later. if you feel confident about landing solidly in yes with an essay about blockland + the rest of your application you're in the green.

also whats a supplement. a supplement is something you take in the morning when you get up, for medical or health reasons. do you mean a report, a research paper, or a dissertation?

also whats a supplement. a supplement is something you take in the morning when you get up, for medical or health reasons. do you mean a report, a research paper, or a dissertation?
supplement depends on college. can range from a bunch of short answer one paragraph questions, to a full resume, to a research paper (if you're applying to one of those unusual colleges). generally its short answer questions, and/or your extracurriculars list + descriptions

That’s a supplementary vitamin lol. A supplement can be anything which accompanies another thing, for instance this essay must be supplementary to the application itself.

idk ive been in college for 2 years and we here in florida never use that term

ok you gotta make sure its positive and shows how ur experiences led you to who you are

theres basically 0% chance an admissions officer will actually look up this place cause in general admission officers get about 8 minutes per application to read over the whole thing and decide yes or no or consider again later. if you feel confident about landing solidly in yes with an essay about blockland + the rest of your application you're in the green.
im going for that essay that will break up the monotony; they look for those essays

Please do not mention these trash forums tho