shoemod

Author Topic: shoemod  (Read 9392 times)

basically hatmod but with shoes for example /shoe timbs

i don't want people to track mud inside

whut r those
i don't want people to track mud inside
shut up thot

I actually explored this idea in hat3 a bit, it's actually objectively good to use bots for shoemod because when you look down, you'll actually be able to see your timbs moving up and down

Using images for this is inefficient and will waste a mount slot

I actually explored this idea in hat3 a bit, it's actually objectively good to use bots for shoemod because when you look down, you'll actually be able to see your timbs moving up and down

Using images for this is inefficient and will waste a mount slot
this is a great point actually, and makes this whole idea viable unlike bot based hats (which will show up in first person if another bot mounts your player, or if images are mounted to the bot)

Ideally I would just overwrite mountobject to set up a queue of some sort to ensure that hats are always mounted in whichever order ensures they are invisible. As for the shoes, it's a cool unique idea to make a shoe mod but it's too subtle to be worth anyone's while. The blockhead shoe is like one of the least detailed parts of the player so adding highly detailed shoes with clashing colors would look goofy in most scenarios

In a different game, customizable shoes would be visually viable, but I don't think it works out well in the blocklamd style

platform shoes so high they reach the torso