[HatMod] Queeba's Face Pack - The return to Add-Ons, now with optimization!

Author Topic: [HatMod] Queeba's Face Pack - The return to Add-Ons, now with optimization!  (Read 3617 times)

Moved the topic myself back to Add-Ons, it got moved to mod help due to some optimization issues (see: face count worse than crysis 3) which are now fixed.
Qorrupta was removed as since the model is genuinely corrupted, it can't be edited. What is now Queeba2 replaces Qorrupta.
Also, new OP in a form that won't take 1000 years to load on your phone! Yes, I used swollow's topics as an example.

Queeba's Face Pack
Version 1.1
By Mr Queeba, Darksaber, Dannu

Have you ever wanted to play Blockland with the true beauty of Mr Queeba's face? Well, now you can!
Features:
  • 3 totally radical faces of Queeba (Queeba, Queeba2, and Queeba3)
  • Super cool looks
  • Uses Hatmod
Download
Blockland Glass
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 07:57:42 PM by Mr Queeba »

its.....ok...I guess...

there's honestly a lot of strange psychological sub-text here. I'm inclined to believe this just some inside joke that nobody except OP understands, but I wonder if he's willfully ridiculing himself for an ulterior motive

wtf did third Queeba try to cut his own hair

if i could understand why older pictures of you put through an algorithm that produces a 3d model is funny i'd be laughing

why again? the hats were not even modeled or coded yourself last time. seems like a huge waste of time and effort.

wtf did third Queeba try to cut his own hair
its how that 3d face thing manipulates faces, did the same exact thing to little me as well

why are you obsessed with your own face

when you embrace your own meme that's great. there's a point where it's just not funny anymore and you're just using said meme to try to get attention. you obviously don't really see the boundary between funny and unfunny

when you embrace your own meme that's great. there's a point where it's just not funny anymore and you're just using said meme to try to get attention. you obviously don't really see the boundary between funny and unfunny
you don't see the boundary between a dumb joke he made and him actually trying to be funny, he's just trying to have fun man. And if you think he is wasting his time, then let it be.