Author Topic: SetBotType event not saving???  (Read 1148 times)

Basically, whenever I load something I've been working on, one event always seems to go missing: The setBotType event, and Im not sure if i should send the console.log or the .bls file for this.

NoEdit: It seems to only break with onPlayerTouch > namedbrick > Setbottype > xyz.

So does the event completely disappear or does the event bottype have a different value than before?

So does the event completely disappear or does the event bottype have a different value than before?
Completely disappears. Doesn't even get replaced with the default setcolor, it just straight up vanishes.

Sounds like a restriction event is preventing this for some reason - post a log when you can

Just restarted my server but everything seems to be in order for now. I switched from onPlayerTouch events to onPlayerEnterZone and it seems to be doing fine for now.
I also may have been using incompatible bot holes [i.e. setting a blockhead hole to zombie or vice versa] which may be why it was being restricted in some way. But for now it is fixed, and next time i have this problem I'll post the .log if i can and the .bls of the map