Author Topic: Sonic Forces released. Unsurpisingly bad.  (Read 8965 times)

It's like Sega Hates money.

Ya piss off your fans, you piss off your money.
Ya piss off your reviewers, you piss away your money.
all they have to do is piss off everyone else, and they're back in Sonic 06 Territory.

send me your forces ocs and i will make research of them

why are you so hellbent on defending this game?
im not hellbent on defending it, im just trying to point out the fact that its not litteral dogstuff off the face of the earth.
Its not that bad, but its not good ether. Even though i wouldnt consider that a good thing.

Im hoping Iizuka steps down from future sonic games now. I cant blame anyone else but him for the terrible choices.

at least sonic 06 is longer than 2 hours
Does that really make it better than forces? Like sonic 06's story is really poor and a chore to get through. Sonic forces story isnt good but below average and you can at least have some fun without the game glitches forget you over.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 06:10:35 AM by Superbro11 »

Does that really make it better than forces? Like sonic 06's story is really poor and a chore to get through. Sonic forces story isnt good but below average and you can at least have some fun without the game glitches forget you over.
40 QUID FOR A 2 HOUR GAME

40 QUID FOR A 2 HOUR GAME
It doesnt take a whole 2 hours to beat the entire game though, and at least you can have SOME fun

Wasnt sonic 06 60$ when it came out?

It doesnt take a whole 2 hours to beat the entire game though, and at least you can have SOME fun

Wasnt sonic 06 60$ when it came out?
other games being worse does not make this game good

honestly surprised a diy sonichu hasn't been posted here already

holy stuff who was that fat autistic guy who think's sonichu is his own actual creation?

we need to summon mcjob here

holy stuff who was that fat autistic guy who think's sonichu is his own actual creation?
Chris-chan

I never said it was good though? i'm just saying its not Sonic 06 level of quality.

It's okay. Mediocre at worst.
The argument isn't that the game is good, it's that it's not as terribly stuffty as people try to make it out to be.

Wait no I mean lmao isn't it totally funny to say sonic was never good
It's getting scores less than 7 so it's obviously worse than Sonic 06
Hey guys wouldn't it be hilarious if we all jumped off a bridge

this game is a bunch of poopy ass drippings covered in seman

superbro needs to chill, he's sperging out in every post i see him make

im not sperging out though? Im just responding with my opinion which is that the game is mediocre not Sonic 06.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 03:44:52 PM by Superbro11 »

rly he seems like one of the more sane people here

brother what