Author Topic: Several Errors Upon Server Startup  (Read 1292 times)

Whenever I start a server, whether it be Singleplayer, LAN, or Online these red errors appear in chat.

I know which add-ons cause them, but I want this strange error thing fixed.
The AddDamageType() errors come from the Default Extended Weapons Pack
The Wrench Error occured after I downloaded the Make Eventing Great Again add-on. But, this error occurs even when I join servers that aren't mine.

Thank you for your time and contribution in advance.

do the images exist?
Oh, it doesn't.
I'll attempt to reinstall the Default Extended Add-on and post results in a bit.

Oh, it doesn't.
I'll attempt to reinstall the Default Extended Add-on and post results in a bit.

Reinstalling the add-on pack doesn't do anything, and still puts up the same errors

do the images still not exist?
you could add your own or edit the script to use real images

i believe its trying to look for an image thats used in chat when you are killed by that weapon, but it doesnt exist in the files. maybe make your own file and put it there?

Basically the add-on creator was lazy and didn't make CIs but instead of using another one, they just replace all'd the name and left it as is.

As for the "Brick no longer exists!" error, that's caused by your client trying to request the events of a brick that doesn't exist. So it's a client sided issue.

I use the default extended in a gamemode. The errors occur because the creator was being a lazy pile and didn't add CI. You can add your own CI or add dummy files with the correct names to fix the errors.

That worked. Thanks.
But any more information on the wrench error would be greatly appreciated.

Caused by a script when requesting event tables