chakada's key has possibly been stolen

Author Topic: chakada's key has possibly been stolen  (Read 5135 times)

so today somebody in blg chat said that you should ban chakada because he was spamming bricks and chat and then he joined the server i was on, and, yep, the same thing happened
he was on glass and this happened:

some cunt possibly stole his account because chakada is the most innocent guy on earth and he wouldnt do this
/discuss

ok i did some Quick Research© and found a drama on him about him creating a blhack, so i guess this dude is back from ages ago

stuff guys he hacked glass. he can't keep getting away with this

epic fail crown, epic fail

omfg this is just a troll.

imagine being above 14 years of age and spending almost 5 years of your life actively developing a hack for a lego game

Chakada is kind of a cool name. Is it a word in another language?

australia and I were watching him on tournaments and he did some slightly impossible things but we're not too sure it's what we think it is

australia and I were watching him on tournaments and he did some slightly impossible things but we're not too sure it's what we think it is
ohey you're hit well im australia

pretty sure chakadas just better at the game than you lol

I'm flattered but I pinky promise this is not me. I never used glass before, at least not in the past 3 years. :P

imagine being above 14 years of age and spending almost 5 years of your life actively developing a hack for a lego game
Jokes on you, the first one was made when I was 13 :D