Talk about your ISP right loving now god damnit!!!!!

Author Topic: Talk about your ISP right loving now god damnit!!!!!  (Read 4230 times)

CenturyLink ripped me off so just talk about your provider or something idk
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 12:12:04 PM by Darth C3P0² »

tf where you live bro im getting the same stuff internet speed with century link and if they tryna sneak that stuff without telling me I'm about to throw some hands

tf where you live bro im getting the same stuff internet speed with century link and if they tryna sneak that stuff without telling me I'm about to throw some hands
ye my dad got pissed at them on the phone and threatened to find another provider (even though they are like the only one in the area) so they upgraded us for less. We will now pay $45 w/o the leased router included, and we used to pay $65 including router for 7mbps like wtf

call their stuff up, threaten to give em a beating <-- sounds hot

i did that already they only bumped us from 3mbps to 7 and i can't go any higher because 'our old phone lines cant handle it'

i did that already they only bumped us from 3mbps to 7 and i can't go any higher because 'our old phone lines cant handle it'
lol tell them that even a 9 year old me knows more about phone lines than them

My brother's response: (he is an IT Tech for Sarasota schools)

Lol, your internet is way better than mine.

100 kilobytes per second average download speed checking in

nibba why would you ever need more than 7mbps

< be me
< get <1mbps DL some days
< pay the same price as American friends who have fiber
< ISP hikes up my price
< send me a letter saying the price increase is so that your price doesn't increase when the new broadband network comes out
< look up broadband network coverage
< coming to my area in 3+ years

Thanks Dodo

Hey everyone
the forget tards said that they have to come over on Wednesday because its slower than before and now and they are charging us for it
what the forget boy dont we pay you enough already
btw I had no internet for today just to add on

< be me
< get <1mbps DL some days
< pay the same price as American friends who have fiber
< ISP hikes up my price
< send me a letter saying the price increase is so that your price doesn't increase when the new broadband network comes out
< look up broadband network coverage
< coming to my area in 3+ years

Thanks Dodo
Did they really name themselves after a bird that was so dumb that it let people walk up and club them into extinction
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 01:40:53 AM by Nonnel »

Same thing with me. I've had Verizon dsl for so long and they finally ran cable down my road so I'm getting Comcast on Saturday. I'll do a before and after speed test

Updated the title to be more appropiate