Guess where the quote originates from.

Author Topic: Guess where the quote originates from.  (Read 17182 times)

Well it sure ain't the Pillsbury forgetin Dough Boy!

Ghost busters

"Nothing was your own except the few cubic centimetres inside your skull"

Ghost busters

"Nothing was your own except the few cubic centimetres inside your skull"

Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

also that wasn't Ghostbusters

hmm Guess I was thinking of the Stay puffed marshmallow man

but its not hitchhikers guide to the galaxy Winston   

"They would throw him real life MEN PRISON above age +18... They see him (preteen boy) as cute pinky butt hole and They (big man brother) mega huge rooster rape his tiny pinky butt hole and He get AIDS until he dead"
MY NEWS brother FURLING

"Niagara, as in you cry a lot? -- Cracking jokes at the man about to crack my skull with a baseball bat was the smart thing to do."

Who is dis doin' this synthetic type of alpha beta psychedelic funkin?

"YOU ARE HUGE!"

"THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS!"
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 10:27:07 AM by kirby50 »

Doom

"Rangers, this is the chief. I know I can ramble on sometimes, but I need you to listen close for the next minute or so. I've got some bad news. I messed up. Made a mistake. I thought I could help get us out of here, but... it didn't work out. Rangers get injured all the time. It's part of the job. But if you lose a few fingers, get a bad break, that's it. You step down. We rely on each other too much to let our infirmities become a liability. A ranger knows when it's time. Only I didn't.   Somewhere along the way, something broke inside me. I couldn't find us a way out of this desert. I wrestled with it, and it took me down a dark road. I wish I could explain it to you. The old chief's finally at a loss for words. Send me all the Legion you can. I'll be waiting for them."

idk. COD?
 "Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says 'Chicken of the Sea.'"

idk. COD?
 "Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says 'Chicken of the Sea.'"

That Spongebob episode of Robot Chicken

I want a car, chicks dig the car.

"Oh stuff! I'm surrounded by raging lesbians! This room is ripe with the stench of bitches!"

idk , maybe minecraft

"Everything is the name of the city, but no one remembers fruit flies"

dunno.

"You were the stupid one, Vladdy boy. No one forgets with my family."

GTA IV.

-oof no quote tho-