Author Topic: pie crusts manifesto (He Lives!) (thread sponsored by microedge)  (Read 39566 times)

HOLY stuff he exposed himself and deleted the image

I rehosted it before I posted because I knew he was gonna delete it.

The MRI images were printed four months ago, unless this is all delayed drama, pie crust is completely 100% full of stuff

tfw you attempt Self Delete 4 months ago, fail, take a picture of the failure, say you didnt remember it, and then dramatically retell the story as if it just happened to a cuban videogame forum

are u for real piecrust??? 🙃🙃🙃

tfw you attempt Self Delete 4 months ago, fail, take a picture of the failure, say you didnt remember it, and then dramatically retell the story as if it just happened to a cuban videogame forum

it's almost like he's an attention whore or something

are u for real piecrust??? 🙃🙃🙃
i mean tbh this is piecrust who is probably the biggest attention schemer other than tony

if anyone genuinely fell for this you're extremely gullible

Supposedly he deleted it because it contained his full name, as he said in a PM. I guess people seeing your name is too personal, but telling everyone about your Self Delete attempt and sharing basically a selfie in your hospital bed isn't.

like he hasn't put his full name out on the forums before lmao

well apparently mateo roizman is his name due to some simple looking around

so either that date means something else (probably not) or this is all just delayed drama as somebody else put it

mateo roizman was also the name that came up when he was pretending to be a woman like 3 years ago or something. at that time, he was trying to convince us with the most blatantly photoshopped ID card you've ever seen that his name was carlotta roizman

mateo roizman was also the name that came up when he was pretending to be a woman like 3 years ago or something. at that time, he was trying to convince us with the most blatantly photoshopped ID card you've ever seen that his name was carlotta roizman

looking back at pie crust's history makes me trust him less and less by the second

i wish for a significant lack of pie crust in the near future

I absolutely love it when pie crust does things like this. It just brings me joy seeing how bad someone can be at lying but continues trying lmao

and i thought pie crust couldn't stoop any lower

sorry about earlier

Supposedly he deleted it because it contained his full name, as he said in a PM. I guess people seeing your name is too personal, but telling everyone about your Self Delete attempt and sharing basically a selfie in your hospital bed isn't.
Everyone already knew his name since his catfishing anyway