the master server is being spammed

Author Topic: the master server is being spammed  (Read 15414 times)

i don't know if posting that link was safe

am i okay? am i safe?
nah bro you're a loving goner

oh wait i just realized

as long as nobody decides to tinker around with it and use it for their own gain, i THINK i'm safe
not 100% sure, but hopefully

https://pastebin.com/CD8jBZqF no THIS is what it leads to

on notice, it looks like a script for blockland, oddly enough, made by swollow.

and also appears to be a private addon, which is weird since all it does is generate a random color.

mind explaining, swollow?
Based on how I see Swollow's writing technique the paste wouldn't match the technique, I doubt Swollow would do something like this anyway.

That is what they want you to think, definitely not a color at all. Why do I feel like you might be involved in what is going on here?

Why do I feel like you might be involved in what is going on here?
i'm not, i swear on my heart

its a wonder badspot doesnt limit the number of server postings to the master server under the same key to like 4-5 different ports max

Why do I feel like you might be involved in what is going on here?

it's microedge

Joins nearly 20 days ago. 1 post.
Day of spam, 26 posts.

Hmm...

listen

i may have just started posting now but i am NOT involved with this

i don't have the time or effort to do this stuff anyways, and i only know about max headroom because BEFORE this happened, i was browsing youtube and i came upon some top 10/5 etc. videos that had them.

just because i started posting today, when this stuff happened, does NOT mean i am the one responsible. it's just that coincidence is a cruel mistress, alright?

badspot could trace this guy's id and show us, but rest assured... it. is. NOT. me.

i don't know if this relates to this drama, but this guy:

came to tournaments yesterday and kept repeatedly bugging everyone. sometimes, he would ask for something clique-related. when he was killed, he basically told the killer (example: Potatoh) to kill themselves.
he later rejoined as "clique invite" and "Rocket Launcher", only he was more of an starfish, but different personality wise.
he then left, and then the ms was spammed.
coincidence? maybe.

micros too stupid to spam the ms

spam aside max headroom was a great show

listen

i may have just started posting now but i am NOT involved with this

i don't have the time or effort to do this stuff anyways, and i only know about max headroom because BEFORE this happened, i was browsing youtube and i came upon some top 10/5 etc. videos that had them.

just because i started posting today, when this stuff happened, does NOT mean i am the one responsible. it's just that coincidence is a cruel mistress, alright?

badspot could trace this guy's id and show us, but rest assured... it. is. NOT. me.

i don't know if this relates to this drama, but this guy:

came to tournaments yesterday and kept repeatedly bugging everyone. sometimes, he would ask for something clique-related. when he was killed, he basically told the killer (example: Potatoh) to kill themselves.
he later rejoined as "clique invite" and "Rocket Launcher", only he was more of an starfish, but different personality wise.
he then left, and then the ms was spammed.
coincidence? maybe.
when you admit to being yourself but then pretend to not be yourself

when you admit to being yourself but then pretend to not be yourself
???

my id with that name was ALWAYS 40872, NOT 221329

what are you talking about

brother i can assure you that is NOT him