[DRAMA] Sonicmario011 [183708] - Banned jyvot for "hacking"

Author Topic: [DRAMA] Sonicmario011 [183708] - Banned jyvot for "hacking"  (Read 5927 times)

what the forget is this

noedit: I think you guys are giving him too much backlash, I mean sure it was a bit cringey, but we all make cringey or "over do" post at least one point in time, so other than a bit of cringe this drama aint that bad.

>new poster
>instantly /nosupporting a drama

i'm actually neutral

if OP is going to not only develop cringe on his drama but really just make some weird fool of himself by weirdly doing stuff in his drama's, but yet the message was still right, what exactly do you even want to say?

i'm actually neutral

if OP is going to not only develop cringe on his drama but really just make some weird fool of himself by weirdly doing stuff in his drama's, but yet the message was still right, what exactly do you even want to say?

I am saying even if he is cringey, you shouldn't dislike the drama on that soul reason.

glad you labeled this as drama otherwise i might not know

I am saying even if he is cringey, you shouldn't dislike the drama on that soul reason.

...am i not allowed to? i have every freedom to question OP and what he puts in his drama for the public to read.

glad you labeled this as drama otherwise i might not know

Almost thought this was in Games for a minute...guhhh.

...am i not allowed to? i have every freedom to question OP and what he puts in his drama for the public to read.
You are, I'm just saying that it really don't make that much sense to disagree because he was cringy a bit.

I did not ask for this.

Not this post signing again...

- Nicepoint

pointless drama. Olivman your too obsessed about making dramas. You were at Nicepoint's server and kept using the flamethrower to blind me even after I had warned you for it 2 times and when I threatened to ban you for it you just told me that you took "evidence of adminabuse".

this is like when people on roblox have sigs

smh sonicmario is a loving gook but this is 50 shades of handicapped

i understand that randomly banning someone fir "hacking" when there is no proof of doing so is stuffty, but it really isint drama worthy.

/neutral

"Let's hope we banish this kid from blockland history". Ok i admit it, I went too far there :l