[DRAMA] Sonicmario011 [183708] - Banned jyvot for "hacking"

Author Topic: [DRAMA] Sonicmario011 [183708] - Banned jyvot for "hacking"  (Read 5926 times)

I would like to say thank you to Vegan Steak [45363] for helping me to get this kid who randomly banned out of blockland.

So apparantly, Sonicmario011 banned jyvot for "hacking".
Everyone in the server questioned the ban, and this is basically what happened.

Part one: The ban.

After seeing that amazing ban, let's go to the next part.

Part Two: The excuse.

So that's what the starfish did to poor jyvot. Let's hope we banish this kid from blockland history.

Bonus part: Warning Vegan Steak for generously allowing someone else to be the killer (not part of drama, just a bonus)

That's it for my first drama that went successful when creating it.

I repeat, Thank you to Vegan steak for helping me to succeeding with the drama!

olivman (dogfish - 49621) is out.

Let's hope we banish this kid from blockland history.
olivman (dogfish - 49621) is out.

i was about to say /support since jyvot isn't a hacker until i saw these

this drama gives me so much cringe

itt loser dweebs who don’t know how to sign a post
epic thread op, exposed dude for what he really is

—  rg outtie😤

I'm actually Vegan Steak, I only provided the pictures.

I mean it is his first post.
no it's not he's been posting the same rhythm from the start that's not an excuse

I'm actually Vegan Steak, I only provided the pictures.
why are you quoting me twice, must be on some weird drug or something, what was the point of this post anyway i wasn't asking anything about you

qft

drydess OUT bitchessss

no it's not he's been posting the same rhythm from the start that's not an excuse
why are you quoting me twice, must be on some weird drug or something, what was the point of this post anyway i wasn't asking anything about you

My bad, I don't see a lot about his forum account. and I quoted you twice because I wanted people to know I only provided pictures, and didn't help him write any of it. (Cause I won't lie it's not that great.)

ebic drama dude ill ban him from roblox

-polska leave

SonicMario011 is annoying and this ban was probably unwarranted, but that doesn't mean we revoke his key or some crazy stuff like that.

SonicMario011 is annoying and this ban was probably unwarranted, but that doesn't mean we revoke his key or some crazy stuff like that.
THis
there's no need to run him out of blockland over something like this that's just forgetin ridiculous

i was about to say /support since jyvot isn't a hacker until i saw these
>new poster
>instantly /nosupporting a drama

Let's hope we banish this kid from blockland history.
what the forget