[DRAMA] Sonicmario011 [183708] - Banned jyvot for "hacking"

Author Topic: [DRAMA] Sonicmario011 [183708] - Banned jyvot for "hacking"  (Read 6056 times)

"Let's hope we banish this kid from blockland history". Ok i admit it, I went too far there :l
just stop posting for a good long while and think before you post when you come back

/support

this guy is trying to make a loving point, and again you guys start criticize one tiny loving piece of their drama that you dont find satisfactory to your stuffty demands, like literally, this guy is trying to make a point about a server host incompetent with punishments and you guys stuff on his opinion and give nosupport just because of this reason, some of you totally disregard the fact that hes trying to make a goddamn point about a stupid idiot that cant keep himself together adminwise.

anyways, this guy really shouldnt be false banning someone for hacking and not giving any proof, this just sounds so stuffty to me

/support

this guy is trying to make a loving point, and again you guys start criticize one tiny loving piece of their drama that you dont find satisfactory to your stuffty demands, like literally, this guy is trying to make a point about a server host incompetent with punishments and you guys stuff on his opinion and give nosupport just because of this reason, some of you totally disregard the fact that hes trying to make a goddamn point about a stupid idiot that cant keep himself together adminwise.

anyways, this guy really shouldnt be false banning someone for hacking and not giving any proof, this just sounds so stuffty to me

DRINKING GAME

have a shot every time alien cunt says "forget" or "stuff"

WILL YOU MAKE IT?

DRINKING GAME

have a shot every time alien cunt says "forget" or "stuff"

WILL YOU MAKE IT?

no they wont

/support

Okay wow are you okay did something piss you off or something jesus christ

Played on his server. It's a terribly built death run with terrible rules. I don't mean terribly built as in the actual build, everyone's got different skill levels. It's more in terms of mechanics than anything.
He doesn't use slayer (and stated that hundred before me have already told him to get it), and his system works as "here's a loving key, you're the death."
But ofcourse, people abuse this and run in with the death.

Sure, the drama makes me cringe, but I see why he's a troublesome user, not remove from BL troublesome, but that is an annoying thing to encounter.

>new poster
>instantly /nosupporting a drama
nibba kott aint new

/support

who hurt you

/support

are you okay

I know this guy, and I severely dislike him. Constructive Criticism? Banned.
/support

Omg he is actually idiot if he thinks jyvot is hacking.

Omg he is actually idiot if he thinks jyvot is hacking.
good job