Author Topic: ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?  (Read 94240 times)

how does a player created game get dcma'd?
they technically make money off it since robux is worth real-world money

they technically make money off it since robux is worth real-world money

since when????

working on a thing (click to make larger)

« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 04:10:31 AM by Jefferson Block »

working on a thing (click to make larger)

when your done with thing

can you remake the map of gta 3 into a free model i wanna do some urban warfare stuff in studio after i found some good models to use

well, then the only thing i can say is that roblox corporation only cares about money; they do not care about community, the endless bot creations and their scam sites, the clickbait/moneygrab games (shovelware studios' games are quite ok imo), the massive amount of bacon-haired-noobs-that-can't-chat-pressing-the-slash-key flooding the servers of lots of games like flood escape 2 and jailbreak, the amount of OD'ers in meepcity roleplaying with innuendos and loads of suggestiveness, the amount of noclippers/speed-hackers who are so bad they have to appeal to cheating (mostly in jailbreak; i've also heard about un-jailbreak, but i still don't cheat), the cruel-minded trolls who destroy the buildings you create, no matter how much time you've dedicated to it (remember these build-a-something games?), the roblox updates that broke scripts and stuff (such as these vehicles which you drove using a "car" tool; press Y to drive, press X to stop; they won't work anymore a long time ago), the removal of tix (the only way i could obtain robux by trading tix) and the constant ruining of the game by removing more bits of our freedom; they are removing user-made sounds, and now we will only be able to use "royalty-free" stuff, plus only being able to hold 250 sounds in a game.

if they didn't make money out of the games we make, we wouldn't be suffering these stuffty changes because of them suffering DMCA's, but they wouldn't make any money at all, and all they care about is money.

the removal of tix was just the beginning; there will be updates way worse than that; and you will know calamity with the removal of user-made "copyrighted" music.

well, then the only thing i can say is that roblox corporation only cares about money; they do not care about community, the endless bot creations and their scam sites, the clickbait/moneygrab games (shovelware studios' games are quite ok imo), the massive amount of bacon-haired-noobs-that-can't-chat-pressing-the-slash-key flooding the servers of lots of games like flood escape 2 and jailbreak, the amount of OD'ers in meepcity roleplaying with innuendos and loads of suggestiveness, the amount of noclippers/speed-hackers who are so bad they have to appeal to cheating (mostly in jailbreak; i've also heard about un-jailbreak, but i still don't cheat), the cruel-minded trolls who destroy the buildings you create, no matter how much time you've dedicated to it (remember these build-a-something games?), the roblox updates that broke scripts and stuff (such as these vehicles which you drove using a "car" tool; press Y to drive, press X to stop; they won't work anymore a long time ago), the removal of tix (the only way i could obtain robux by trading tix) and the constant ruining of the game by removing more bits of our freedom; they are removing user-made sounds, and now we will only be able to use "royalty-free" stuff, plus only being able to hold 250 sounds in a game.

if they didn't make money out of the games we make, we wouldn't be suffering these stuffty changes because of them suffering DMCA's, but they wouldn't make any money at all, and all they care about is money.

the removal of tix was just the beginning; there will be updates way worse than that; and you will know calamity with the removal of user-made "copyrighted" music.
tl;dr lol

I personally don't think tix removal update was completely bad, it got rid of misleaders on the front page. what I think is the worst update the whole price floor stuff.

tl;dr lol
roblox is using a bad buisness strategy to make money
and they just forgot they could just bribe the copyrighters with their money lol

rip old roblox games
jsut wait
this is gonna be the same case as servers
its gonna be gone for awhile
but roblox will realise they just forgeted up big B time
then theyll bring it back

old roblox was better!!!!

I used to play roblox alot back in 2010 when i was only 9, it seems they're getting rid of everything I liked about the game. Why?