ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?

Author Topic: ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?  (Read 91476 times)

"We believe the Roblox public forums are no longer capable of providing a positive environment and have been proven to be prone to excessive abuse."
LMAO

if anything im glad that roblox has been fixing their game lately

I made nearly 11 thousand posts on the forum. Glad to see they're all be gone in 7 days since read only just isn't enough. At least I'm far safer against from getting moderated over a post I made in 2012. Also goes to show how much data can get knocked out with only a 7 days notice from read online to deletion - ~228 million posts are going to be gone; that'll be fun to try to archive in 7 days (>95% of it won't be missed though).

yes, the roblox forums are actually shutting down
https://devforum.robl ox.com/t/upcoming-changes-to-the-public-roblox-forum/63528 (there's a space in between the l and o in roblox, remove it to see the link)
rest in piss forever miss
and absolutely nothing of value was lost

The ROBLOX forums sucked, they kept giving me warnings for 'flaming'.

Does anybody remember SFOTH: Japan?

I also remember an ocean version of SFOTH.

I made nearly 11 thousand posts on the forum. Glad to see they're all be gone in 7 days since read only just isn't enough. At least I'm far safer against from getting moderated over a post I made in 2012. Also goes to show how much data can get knocked out with only a 7 days notice from read online to deletion - ~228 million posts are going to be gone; that'll be fun to try to archive in 7 days (>95% of it won't be missed though).

it's still going to be there but read only

it's still going to be there but read only
they made it read only for now and then they're going to completely remove it soon

The ROBLOX forums sucked, they kept giving me warnings for 'flaming'.
The Blockland Forums are way better anyways, why go to the roblox forums?

you know, there were some pretty creative roleplays on the roblox forums

really glad it's going away

I should be angry that the forums are going away, but really I'm not. The only things of any worth were the S&I and C&G boards, and we all know the developers didn't even listen to anything on the S&I board and the C&G board was stuffpost central.

aw some of my really old posts are on there-

alright time to nuke

man i remember i made a 200 posts topic on off topic when i was a wee lad

Good times, sure am sad to see the rest of the forums go away too.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

i like how people say "lol there useless" when they didnt even forum on it or touch it
pretty stupid am i right?
you say something is useless when you havent even used it or touched it

as soon as i start getting into the roblox forums they shut it down

just as you thought that removing 90% of the forums wasnt good enough

i thought roblox couldnt get worse but i guess not

I barely used the forums and I when I used it to bitch about the ## thing for the most part
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 07:16:03 PM by cooolguy32 »