Author Topic: ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?  (Read 93483 times)

wait until you meet the bfg+balltracker
this post alone makes my body heat rise dramatically

You try having any fun with Phantom Forces anymore when your game keeps chugging at 5-15 fps and some forgethead with too much time and a mosin is having a field day with your whole loving team. forget video games.

You try having any fun with Phantom Forces anymore when your game keeps chugging at 5-15 fps and some forgethead with too much time and a mosin is having a field day with your whole loving team. forget video games.
relatable, my CPU loving dies whenever i play a game that has more complexity than a game of pong so games take three years to update objects to where they were ten seconds ago
essentially, every game that has more than like three lines of code is physically impossible to play, especially if there are other people involved because they can just abuse that and score all the free kills they want on me

when ur one of the only person trying to cap the hill on ur team

can i suck your foot

The saiga is a fresh hell of cancer holy forget.

wait until you meet the bfg+balltracker
you have no idea how many times i've gotten annoyed from that combination
this is evil
when ur one of the only person trying to cap the hill on ur team
relatable
also relatable, though i'm still able to have a decent time despite the game lagging to hecc
still though that sucks

Did anyone see the hackweek?  In-game video is actually gonna be pretty cool, along with custom materials and the new character controller

LET ME JUST SAY
RIGHT loving NOW
SAIGA-12 IS STRAIGHT FROM HELL AND NEEDS TO DIE
literally almost a one hit kill guaranteed i don't care how far away you are you will loving die in one hit from that thing
give it to a high ranker and have him with a trigger finger and your team becomes a sea of corpses
why

i have the breakfast top hat. should i sell it right now or should i wait? best price is 1,336 robux

wait until price reaches 1337 rx (dude... nice... its the hacker number)