Author Topic: How good is Five Guys, really?  (Read 11096 times)

what is the difference between hardees and carls jr

literally nothing

i wasn't 100% impressed when i had them. also no good dipping sauces for your fries
that'd be because fries don't belong with sauces

that'd be because fries don't belong with sauces

Yeah tbh after a while I grew out of needing stuff like ketchup for my fries. I found that that’s all I end up tasting and almost none of the fries. The only case where it’s fine is with ranch or some stuff (it’s a specific kind, I have yet to figure out what it is), especially if you have cheesy fries, bacon, and green onion. 👌🏻👌🏻

Yeah tbh after a while I grew out of needing stuff like ketchup for my fries. I found that that’s all I end up tasting and almost none of the fries. The only case where it’s fine is with ranch or some stuff (it’s a specific kind, I have yet to figure out what it is), especially if you have cheesy fries, bacon, and green onion. 👌🏻👌🏻
YES THAT RESTAURANT QUALITY BUTTERMILK RANCH THAT stuff YUMMY IN MY TUMMY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmjZTIk4vfE

YES THAT RESTAURANT QUALITY BUTTERMILK RANCH THAT stuff YUMMY IN MY TUMMY

Finna bus

Their burgers are great, but I dislike their fries. Fries should be thin and crispy; theirs are thick, mushy, and bland. You might as well eat raw potatoes.

Their burgers are great, but I dislike their fries. Fries should be thin and crispy; theirs are thick, mushy, and bland. You might as well eat raw potatoes.
which is why they need condiments

Fries should be thin and crispy
this is a cursed loving post what the forget

five guys is alright but its not something to die for

Fries should be thin and crispy; theirs are thick, mushy, and bland. You might as well eat raw potatoes.

you better take back what you just said before i slap some loving sense back into you

this is a cursed loving post what the forget
bitch they're called french FRIES not french MUSHY AND SORTA COOKED

bitch they're called french FRIES not french MUSHY AND SORTA COOKED

Good thick fries are crispy as forget on the outside and a nice texture on the inside. I don't know what kind of half-assed fries you've been eating. Super thin fries are a blight and you may as well eat potato chips you heathen.