How good is Five Guys, really?

Author Topic: How good is Five Guys, really?  (Read 10667 times)

I hear about it all the time and my parents and I may try it there soon

downside, everything is expensive, so it better be worth the 7+ dollars they charge for the burgers and such

is it rly that good to justify the price?

How are they good, what sets them apart from other restraunts like McDonalds / Burger King / Carl's JR / other places

How are they good, what sets them apart from other restraunts like McDonalds / Burger King / Carl's JR / other places
five guys just does them better, imo it beats the local stuff here which is usually far better in most cases

for one, it's actually real food

how do you explain to someone in detail that something tastes better without it making no loving sense

how do you explain to someone in detail that something tastes better without it making no loving sense
like comparisons

like "mcdonalds tastes like metal while fiveguys tastes like smoke" or something

like comparisons

like "mcdonalds tastes like metal while fiveguys tastes like smoke" or something
this only raises more questions

five guys is really good. never had their shakes, though :o

this only raises more questions

five guys is really good. never had their shakes, though :o
kek

comparing their burgers to say a steakhouse, is it simmilar in quality and how good it is?

Pretty good, get a large fry if you want a giant ass bag, it's actually R E A L, and the shakes are awesome.

so good it started a whole internet movement

Pretty good, get a large fry if you want a giant ass bag, it's actually R E A L, and the shakes are awesome.
what about their nuts