Do you still like Age Of Time?

Yes
16 (44.4%)
Sometimes
11 (30.6%)
No
9 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Age Of Time ☆ (v3/29) ☆ Now with jail on v3! ☆  (Read 5892 times)

Age Of Time is a little RPG game made by Eric Hartman back in 2005. The game is an attempt to blend the combat of first person shooters with the character building and leveling aspects of rpg games. The game is designed to be played online with up to 30 other players at once. You play as a female, since male characters were never made, in a map with quests, places to discover and much more. There are two versions of Age Of Time: a v3 server and v29 server. To download and play one of those servers visit the discord for the downloads.

Since November 30th, the winter has arrived in the landscapes of Age Of Time. This map will be changed back to summer style in March 2018. This map can only be seen at Antares' v3 server.

In version 29 you can't craft items anymore. Login with your account on Age Of Time, open up your console by pressing ~ and type:
Code: [Select]
Craft_DownloadMenu("weapons");
Craft_DownloadMenu("clothing");
Craft_DownloadMenu("cloth");
Craft_DownloadMenu("metal");

Go to the Blacksmith and the crafting should work again.

We've also a discord. You can chat, share screenshots or play together with people.

You can join our Discord group by clicking this link. The official website can be visited here.

All credits goes to Eric Hartman for Age Of Time.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 02:06:17 PM by Antares »

no stop
Lol.

o my
Hope you like it. Calem and me had some fun with hanging around today. Don't be surprised about the flying horse in Starboard Town.

And thus the beast was reawakened
Jokes aside I'm totally looking forward to seeing where this goes
AOT was super fun despite being a bit of a mess

at the risk of being banned, Blo?

« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 11:41:56 AM by Drydess »

Me and Plastiware are playing v3 now.

Exploring the Tunnels under The Woods when suddenly I found this...

It gave me several hundred gold when I touched it.

I never managed to get up that stupid log pile. (I think, where did the gold  hookshot come from?)

It would have been interesting seeing badspot continue development on this.

I never managed to get up that stupid log pile. (I think, where did the gold  hookshot come from?)

It would have been interesting seeing badspot continue development on this.
Back in 2009 when I started, I fell and died twenty times at the Log Challenge. But you'll learn it fast, just keep trying. After some time you'll swing around and having fun.

There is also a Magic Challenge in my server but it's hard. The magic hook must be picked up fast with E or you will fall off the log.