}]Crazy[{ loves the lego movie and hates hippies

Author Topic: }]Crazy[{ loves the lego movie and hates hippies  (Read 15025 times)

Not necessarily a bad thing but he's got the same easy to hate / easy to love personality

Crazy is heavy on the bants which put me off him at first, but he’s a cool guy. Also he really is 9 years old so be sensitive :/

me and Vegan thought it would be a funny meme to join his server
sounds to me like you decided to poke the bear, how is joining someones server to provoke a reaction a meme?

wait who is crazys sister

kid needs to just calm down

I've had several conversations with Crazy so I can also testify to all the below.
...Just in case anyone had any doubts.

In conversations with him, whenever I disagree he will jokingly say something rude, no big deal. He also often will make fun of a few things he knows about me. We have fun together though and I know that what he says to me is just banter. One could assume he banters with everyone.

wait crazy is 9? wow that explains a lot

crazy got banned at tournaments on 3 accounts for spamming

wait crazy is 9? wow that explains a lot
i just turned 8 yesterday dont hurt me

its true, i do banter with everyone, but i dont do it because im a weiner or anything i just do it because i find it fun to just sit back and ramble about things in a sarcastic manner.
it lets understand the people im talking to better because i get to hear their opinions and listen to what kind of stuff they like in general
sometimes i do end up bantering in complete random but i dont know i just get bored and dont feel like doing anything serious.
do i ever have any ill intentions with this? no, not at all. its all sarcastic in nature.
i don't really ever think about how it comes off to others, though i just lose the ability to care about anything when im bored.
again, it's never really intended to be harmful, and you can see for yourself in the images you posted that i was only joking around.
crazy got banned at tournaments on 3 accounts for spamming
3? dont you mean 2? my alt got banned, then my main because my alt got banned. i didnt spam on all 3, only 1.
i suppose i should get around to the reason why that happened while im at it, going back to the carelessness of what i did.
it was 3 or 4 AM, there was Charles, who was AFK, some other guy who was also AFK, and only 3 other people actually playing with me.
though because i like tournaments too much to just not play it, i decided to join even if i was just too tired to even think straight
i thought it would be hilarious, (which it was, by the way), to use the longest username, title, clan-tags (4 em-dashes each tag) and the longest chat lines possible.
i just really didn't care, i was way too tired to. tired, bored, lack of reason to really care at all, and i had some fun seeing the chat just get filled with up to 2-lines per chat, especially in the morning at ~3 AM.
im not saying its unfair i got banned or anythin because i probably shouldn'tve spammed, but you have a mute add-on
what i did wasn't affecting gameplay, only chat, so im only confused as to why i got perma-banned rather than perma-muted, which you have done to Steee. in the end, again, its fair.

In conversations with him, whenever I disagree he will jokingly say something rude, no big deal. He also often will make fun of a few things he knows about me. We have fun together though and I know that what he says to me is just banter. One could assume he banters with everyone.

There's a difference between jokingly saying something rude, and being like "K Y S" You guys are loving mental", etc. and then carrying it on. It's not like he said 1 thing and then stopped, he kept going on and on and on.

sounds to me like you decided to poke the bear, how is joining someones server to provoke a reaction a meme?

When I joined, I just said. "Why'd you get mad, I don't know what we did." We didn't join and be like "You're stupid get mad so we can drama you!!"

i don't really ever think about how it comes off to others, though i just lose the ability to care about anything when im bored.
u rly should, just cus u don't mean whatever ur saying to be actually harmful doesn't mean everyone else knows that

I've seen crazy a lot in-game (he likes to hang out on plastiware's server) and I can confirm that he is an starfish
Can confirm as well, every time I've encountered him he's been a massive jerk.

This was from a few months back, when i was visiting Badspot's block party. Was just minding my own business, building some terrain with an underground base, while talking with one of my friends on the server about how I was gonna build it. Then }Crazy{ butts in and needlessly calls me a dumbass and a handicap. I decided responding to him was pointless since I knew it would be a waste of my time and he had nothing to lose, but I'm glad I preserved this nonetheless, so people can know what a richard he is.
Code: [Select]
15:56:45 Planr 16842 im gonna build a somewhat-secret base under my stuff here
15:56:49 Planr 16842 i have a grate in the ground
15:56:54 Planr 16842 a 4 level underground complex
15:56:57 Schtirliz 209987 barnabas
15:56:58 }]Crazy[{ 16362 not so secret if you told us dumbass
15:57:01 Schtirliz 209987 dont forget to use super shift
15:57:02 Schtirliz 209987 alt
15:57:05 Planr 16842 read: "somewhat-secret"
15:57:07 Schtirliz 209987 if you want to build faster
15:57:08 snot 3180 barli
15:57:18 Barnabas 723 All right, will try