}]Crazy[{ loves the lego movie and hates hippies

Author Topic: }]Crazy[{ loves the lego movie and hates hippies  (Read 15051 times)

"Shrugged it off as a joke." Listen, I don't see many people in the Glass Chat acting like you do. I see a bit of joking around here and there, but you went way too far. Of course you're gonna get drama'd, and there's been times where your freaked out in-game. It's not just in "BL Glass, everyone else does it!". It's a part of blockland in general, you running around acting like an starfish and then being like. "Don't be mad! It's just a funny meme! It's banter!" People are gonna retaliate towards your actions, you should've expected it.

"Shrugged it off as a joke." Listen, I don't see many people in the Glass Chat acting like you do.
are you sure

you miss out on alot
you're acting like just because everyone else does it means it's completely ok for you to do it too, nobody likes people who act like you, you know that you are being a richard so just stop doing it and everything will be ok, don't act like this drama wasn't needed because it definetly was, you have given yourself a bad reputation and I can tell from what everyone is saying that you don't just act like a richard on glass you act like it everywhere, you're at fault here, admit it.

just because people sperg out in glass chat a lot more than master thinks doesnt mean what crazy does is ok

just because people sperg out in glass chat a lot more than master thinks doesnt mean what crazy does is ok
crazy is a cis white male and he raped me

you're acting like just because everyone else does it means it's completely ok for you to do it too, nobody likes people who act like you, you know that you are being a richard so just stop doing it and everything will be ok, don't act like this drama wasn't needed because it definetly was, you have given yourself a bad reputation and I can tell from what everyone is saying that you don't just act like a richard on glass you act like it everywhere, you're at fault here, admit it.
you've said that before and i answered you before and i will answer it again. i never said i am not at fault but this still didn't need a drama. other people do it and did you see them get drama'd? no? well maybe you're just a sensitive self-righteous twit who thinks that if someone dare insult you they must be completely demolished. you're being completely irrational. and how can you say "nobody likes people who act like you" except you don't even know me lol. you attempt to guess who i am as a person by a single incident. and no i don't 'act like a richard everywhere' because i usually do it with people i hang out with or in rarer cases when someone says something silly i bud them on the shoulder for humor.
i never said what i did was ok but the world isn't gonna end over a frickin' joke in glass chat that a lot of people like to mess around in

Its not like I repetitively told them to do it, though. They joined my server, I only said it once because I didn't even read who joined before I said it, and it wasn't even directed at you. I was watching youtube, I heard join notification, so I quickly typed it up, and tabbed back out.

stuff you got me im totally exposed now!!! whatever will i do!!!!
maybe i did say it, i forgot, but them joining it was still not directed at them regardless it was just a random message
besides that, literally everyone says it anymore, its a meme at this point and no one takes it seriously, further proving my point that you're just overly sensitive
but if we're going to single this whole drama to that single message then i dont see this getting anywhere any time soon

kill yourself you're a disgrace to humanity™

"why can't i continue being improper and handicapped about delivering proper bantering without overdoing it so much?" is what you're basically saying

when you're doing it, like i said, you're overstooping it to the loving point where people are annoyed and sick of you, while even BLG chat would do it often less or as much as you do. find a better sense of humor and ask yourself when to stop a joke

the world isn't gonna end over a frickin' joke in glass chat that a lot of people like to mess around in

There's a difference joking, and saying things such as "Kill yourself, forget you, friends, etc" The only thing you said that isn't in the same category as those is hippie.

There's a difference between joking, and saying things such as "Kill yourself, forget you, friends, etc" The only thing you said that isn't in the same category as those is hippie. You just have no self control.

Fixed some stuff.

stuff you got me im totally exposed now!!! whatever will i do!!!!
maybe i did say it, i forgot, but them joining it was still not directed at them regardless it was just a random message
besides that, literally everyone says it anymore, its a meme at this point and no one takes it seriously, further proving my point that you're just overly sensitive
but if we're going to single this whole drama to that single message then i dont see this getting anywhere any time soon

maybe you should try not being an starfish sometime, it might suit you