}]Crazy[{ loves the lego movie and hates hippies

Author Topic: }]Crazy[{ loves the lego movie and hates hippies  (Read 15042 times)

people play tito's cityrp?

Well then, now that things have calmed down, I'm open to change my behavior. I admit what I did was wrong and sometimes I banter too viciously, and I would like to change so I don't upset anyone.
I'm sorry for being rude to you, Temper, Vegan, but I hope this hasn't changed your views on me. I wish to better myself so that I can get along with everyone as much as possible.

It's alright, thanks for trying to change yourself and realizing your mistakes. We may have been in the wrong as well and I'm glad things have calmed down.

just wanted to mention crazy joined titos cityrp and spawned this stuff and started freekilling with it

pageloss
Whoops!

that's pretty forgeted up

but still if he says he'll change lets give him a chance

but still if he says he'll change lets give him a chance
Yeah that's the best thing to do. He's a good kid, highly intelligent, still figuring stuff out. He told me that some of the people he picks on the most are some of the people he most enjoys hanging out with.

pageloss
Whoops!
I made that weeks ago, actually. I removed it but I guess you saved before I did.
he won't change
not with that attitude i wont!!! :(

I made that weeks ago, actually. I removed it but I guess you saved before I did.not with that attitude i wont!!! :(
thats why you were chucking molotovs at everyone today

thats why you were chucking molotovs at everyone today
no? i joined late today and i didnt even throw a single molotov, just a subway sandwich, but as i told tito, i saw stick man going to that brick so he was probably the one using molotovs, not me.
i was gonna tell you guys of it after i walked around in a spicy suit but then i got murdered and you banned me so i couldn't

Well then, now that things have calmed down, I'm open to change my behavior. I admit what I did was wrong and sometimes I banter too viciously, and I would like to change so I don't upset anyone.
I'm sorry for being rude to you, Temper, Vegan, but I hope this hasn't changed your views on me. I wish to better myself so that I can get along with everyone as much as possible.
Thanks for calming down and saying sorry for this stuff, It's a pretty convincing apology and I can tell you aren't as selfish as I thought you were, hopefully we can become friends after all of this.

And I'd like to say sorry for joining your server to meme you while we were arguing, it wasn't a smart thing to do and only escalated the problem :/

Thanks for calming down and saying sorry for this stuff, It's a pretty convincing apology and I can tell you aren't as selfish as I thought you were, hopefully we can become friends after all of this.

And I'd like to say sorry for joining your server to meme you while we were arguing, it wasn't a smart thing to do and only escalated the problem :/

Ditto