Author Topic: The horrifying truth about the modern western society  (Read 2817 times)

Dude Colonel_Sandahs, we need to start causing mass genocide right now. I know a few kool kids klub buddies that could help us out.

Freedom Ain't free.  The tree of liberty and freedom gotta be littered with the blood of Patriots.  Barack HUSSIEN obama aka "B. O" is not my presidnet.  he is islamic gommunist and probbaly kenyan as well.  ADAM and eve not adam and STEVE ok.  praise jesus.
Have some gold for that award winning post stranger ;)

but it secures votes for liberal parties for generations! and thats all that really matters :)
TIL bisjac thinks Riddler did nothing wrong

This is SO sad. I couldn't believe that this was happening but then I Watched this youtube Video and saw the truth. We need to do something!!!

Freedom Ain't free.  The tree of liberty and freedom gotta be littered with the blood of Patriots.  Barack HUSSIEN obama aka "B. O" is not my presidnet.  he is islamic gommunist and probbaly kenyan as well.  ADAM and eve not adam and STEVE ok.  praise jesus.
Europe Ain't multiculteral. The tree of diversity and tolerance gotta litterd with the blood of cis white males. "Jesus Christ" aka "homophobic patriarch" is not my god. he is male and not gay as well :DD. SVEN and olaf not sven and ERIKA ok. praise muhammed.

Europe Ain't multiculteral. The tree of diversity and tolerance gotta litterd with the blood of cis white males. "Jesus Christ" aka "homophobic patriarch" is not my god. he is male and not gay as well :DD. SVEN and olaf not sven and ERIKA ok. praise muhammed.

i drank too much tap water as a kid and now im a raging anti-semite .ama

TIL bisjac thinks Riddler did nothing wrong

he did 1 thing wrong, and he did another thing badly.

the forget is going on in here?

if you're drunk this is the thread to be in

guys here's a trap link

thats why i left the botw modding community