good pair of headphones you recommend?

Author Topic: good pair of headphones you recommend?  (Read 1389 times)

i've been going with a dumb wireless headphone with its mic detached for like two years, i think it's about time i make a plan to get a better pair. so tell me what you guys suggest.

it needs to be below $100 really, i really don't like spending too much on a pair of headphones. i want to use them for music and games. i have no preference if they're better for one than the other

not to mention eh, if you guys have any recommendations for ones that are wired that'd be nice, i really don't know if i like this wireless thing going on.

cant go wrong with sennheiser

cant go wrong with sennheiser

I haven't owned sennheiser myself but I can vouch trying my friend's pairs have been nice.

I personally have these and I've enjoyed them a lot. Might be a bit out of your budget though.

if you need a mic along with a cheaper option I've recommended this to a few people

o-oh

i mean, i'll be honest, they are extremely great. it's cool to recommend these, but as said before, they are like two years ago, they eventually get uncomfortable and heavy (for me at least), and i took the mic off since i have a condenser microphone now. the dongle thing that swoops up and down doesn't work as well

hyperx cloud 1s or 2s are really solid cans

ATH-M50X have served me well. Audio Technica is a good brand but tbh they're not very fashionable (they just look a bit generic) if you care about that.

They're also close backed which I'm beginning to realize I don't like, especially since I have a room to myself again and don't have to worry about sound bleeding.

An ATH-M40x is exactly $100, but you should be able to find one on sale or smthn. They have a flat frequency range because that's what they're made for, but I use m50xs for everything and the sound quality is amazing; especially the highs

They don't have a mic clearly, but if I read correctly you don't need one anyways

actually god dammit ultimamax

Sony MDR7506 can't go wrong

logitech g430

my main driver atm, but i've heard the mic quality isn't very good. speaker quality is great for the price.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 12:10:52 AM by hillkill »

They don't have a mic clearly, but if I read correctly you don't need one anyways
This is actually something I forgot to touch on - if you want a headset mic, you can attach a modmic right on the bottom of the outside of the right ear. This is what I do and it works great.

ATH-M50X have served me well. Audio Technica is a good brand but tbh they're not very fashionable (they just look a bit generic) if you care about that.
I have these too, good stuff

yeah i don't