forumers, what's your bank balance? 18+ ONLY

Author Topic: forumers, what's your bank balance? 18+ ONLY  (Read 5805 times)

$1160; saving for a vroom vroom
i'm not 18 and i don't have a job but you can't hold me back from posting

$3600 + $7500 reserved for LA rent when I move out for school. 
Pls hurry tax season, I need that fat loving check and I can get my mr2 turbo
Oh yeah and $134 for food this week.

but wait how the forget do several of you guys have below 10$ to your name like what the forget
is everyone bad with their money these days holy stuff, if you have a job you have no reason to have below several thousand dollars unless you actually but 4 starbucks latees a day and buy cars on a daily basis
Hey just wondering have you heard of uh Kids Dont Usually Have Jobs
altho "if you have a job you have no reason to have below several thousand dollars" is definitely bullstuff and frankly ur a fool
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 11:46:16 PM by Foxscotch »

saving is for loving nerds, live fast die young

$42K IN DEBT WHAT TF LOL
edit: oh a car probably, I was just thinkin like credit cards

still wtf ur only 23
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 12:00:03 AM by Foxscotch »

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 12:08:12 AM by sorrel »

I had to take a loan to afford all the avocado toast I eat.

Really it's all student loans, they're all stafford loans so it's not too bad.  The actual payment is like $370 but I got an income deferred payment set at like $70 for now

oh student loans that also makes sense

-snip-

I had to take a loan to afford all the avocado toast I eat.

Really it's all student loans, they're all stafford loans so it's not too bad.  The actual payment is like $370 but I got an income deferred payment set at like $70 for now

i feel slightly better about my debt now. i've been getting down about it because i owe ~$12k in stafford loans (i start paying on them soon because i finish my associates next semester.)

i feel slightly better about my debt now. i've been getting down about it because i owe ~$12k in stafford loans (i start paying on them soon because i finish my associates next semester.)

I'm stupid and took 5 years to graduate, the last year I had to retake two classes which were a spring and a fall semester only so that sucked.  Then for the past 6 months I've been just working at my internship 40 hours a week. I was really dumb and only registered for 3 credits instead of 6 so now my student loans start collecting in December.

But 12k of Stafford loans is nothing to lose sleep over at all.  I know people that went to private schools and racked up to 6 figures in private student loans.  Hell there are people that come from out of state to my school which is a state school, the tuition for them is about 2.5x what I pay.

The real issue is my handicapped credit card debt, the lowest APR on that is like 3 times the highest Stafford loan. 

I should be able to handle it all, I'm eyeing jobs at like 60k and my actual hard living expenses are pretty low.

A few thousand but pretty much all of it is for school