27 (30%)
meh
30 (33.3%)
bad
11 (12.2%)
horrible
14 (15.6%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: how has 2017 been for you?  (Read 7492 times)

finished highschool

met a girl at my uni introductory course

played some good videogames on my first custom built pc

thats about it, pretty good but uneventfull

bad

yea ok bad and good
creatively ive been improving a lot and my wardrobe is bigger now too but other than that lol b a d
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 05:20:49 AM by hootaloo »

both really awful and probably good

actually forget it, it's been awful for the first half and more but honestly that's made me learn a lot of things. I've made a lot of huge steps in beating my social anxiety thanks to college and ever since I started it's been constantly uphill from there, if anything 100% went right this year, it's definitely been college
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 08:57:17 AM by Maxwell. »

When I'm not feeling jittery from lack of sleep, I'll have to expand on exactly what's happened to me this year. I will probably look back on 2017 as a very, very important year in my life. In terms of how much I accomplished physically, it's been very little, but the amount of development I've gone through in the past few months makes up for it.

loving SHpretty good

2+2 is 4 minus 1 that's 3. Quik mafs

i had a pregnancy scare, an emotionally charged journey with these two lady friends, i lost my job, had to move out of my house, had an emotionally twisted journey by jumping between friends houses for about 4 months, got a job working printing, moved into my own new house, had to greenlight calling the cops on my dad, and now my freelance work is taking off

a lot of ups. a lot of downs. im finally getting the apologies i deserve and i now know what tv show im trying to make, but jesus loving christ make it end already please. it has been a non stop roller coaster ride since janurary
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 06:32:59 AM by mod-man »

Yeah, it's been alright.
I've enjoyed my work, although I've had to put up with more than my fair share of stuffheads.
I had a really great family holiday in the summer, and spent quite a lot of time with family throughout the year which has been nice.
There have been quite a few twists and too much pointless drama.

But overall it's been pretty good.

Let's see. A lot happened this year, probably the most eventful year of my life. It went as follows:

→ Went to Thailand (got SEVERE food poisoning, but would recommend), Greece and Sicily (my then-girlfriend and my mum had a massive argument which tore my family apart)
→ Got my brown belt in Judo, did a few competitions
→ Became single in October
→ Reinvented my wardrobe
→ Got a decently paying job at my university in the optometry department
→ Became incredibly disciplined and as a result significantly improved my work ethic
→ Began to network with my peers in order to improve my social life (Spent the first year of uni cooped up inside with my ex, which really diminished my friendships)
→ Became depressed, although I'm hoping it's just a phase
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 07:50:59 AM by Big Brøther »

pretty good man

turned 16
moved to a kickass school
is no longer a depressed edgy friend all the time

objectively: bad overall, but i feel pretty neutral about 2017

started out the year still in a 'hermit mode' since november 2016, nothing really happened and i only talked sparingly to 3 friends, up until feb or march when i opened back up and started hanging out/talking to everyone again. lots of fun in the summer and then lots of drama in the fall. as of 3 weeks ago things have cooled down and now i just want a break from my usual group of friends even though we're all finally back together

ig a major highlight is i'm ending my programming career to pursue idek-what in college

lots of big things went on but most of it requires context that i dont want to spend time typing out
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 08:42:04 AM by Zloff »

probably both the best and one of the worst years of my life

uneventful, boring, filled with drama

but i liked it