27 (30%)
meh
30 (33.3%)
bad
11 (12.2%)
horrible
14 (15.6%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: how has 2017 been for you?  (Read 7488 times)

we are almost ending this year, how has been this year for you and why?

/discuss

before august it was loving atrocious

after august its been actually pretty nice

academics completely tanked, nothing happened politically that I wanted to happen, I haven't seen my friends from high school in a while and all my idols in hollywood are apparently rapists and child enthusiasts

yeah, this year was pretty bad
can't wait to just end it and move on to the next one, at least then I'll have a new computer (hopefully)

pretty great

I got started on my career and hopefully next year I can move on to a better job (and maybe even move to Seattle either next year or 2019)

it was alright. did some pretty interesting stuff this year. made the big jump from middle to high school, and also went out on a vacation to one of the azores islands, which was pretty nice especially as i saw some of my relatives.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 06:59:16 PM by Mr Queeba »

2017 had a forget ton of good movies

it's been somewhat uneventful compared to the previous years but its still alright

i got a really good internship over the summer so that was cool, paid really well and they offered me a full time spot that i couldnt take because of uni. work has been ok at uni. relationship is good. families good. friends ive lost touch with a little bit because they all moved away, but ive made a lot of new ones. a lot of good music that came out this year, not as good as 2016 but still aight. classes have eh, its im passing but still kindve annoyed i went for a 4 year degree and wasted all this money

alright i guess but i could have done more