Hangover Thread (*18+ only no kidz allowed) - Share ur mediocre night

Author Topic: Hangover Thread (*18+ only no kidz allowed) - Share ur mediocre night  (Read 8948 times)

my city is obsessed with our local brewery craft beer "surly's".

all of their stuff is loving gross, and its served everywhere here...

I'm sure that's what corprophages say whenever people tell them to stop eating their stuff

Also you missed a perfectly good pun- beerer of bad news. For that your entire argument is permanently invalid
shrug

its not depression its just alcohol
it's not depression it's a depressant

it's not depression it's a depressant

then why do I feel happier when I drink it

checkmate atheists

ur HIDING ur FEELINGS let them be FREE c:

I imagine camel urine tastes like beer or vice verse

I tried to be ok with it but every time it's just the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted

I imagine camel urine tastes like beer or vice verse

I tried to be ok with it but every time it's just the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted
ask camel

ask camel
I like the implication that camel has tasted his own piss

I like the implication that camel has tasted his own piss
its true i saw it myself

I'm in the same boat.  I have yet to find something that tastes good.  I usually just down a few shots of vodka and grin and bear it; it kicks in pretty quickly.  It tastes awful but I don't drink it for the flavor lol
Get a gallon jug of water, pour out the water, dump a bottle of cheap burnetts vodka in, fill the rest of the bottle with water, then add an apropriate flavor of miilo or gatorade powder. Then put the top on and shake it up.
stuffs really good and a surefire way to get drunk

i do like slamming back brews with my forgetin boys

Get a gallon jug of water, pour out the water, dump a bottle of cheap burnetts vodka in, fill the rest of the bottle with water, then add an apropriate flavor of miilo or gatorade powder. Then put the top on and shake it up.
stuffs really good and a surefire way to get drunk

sounds ghetto as hell but I like it lol

cheap vodka is gonna make u ill

sounds ghetto as hell but I like it lol
if there is one thing fraternity guys are great at its finding new ways to drink and things to drink. Gatorade is always pretty solid too.