Hangover Thread (*18+ only no kidz allowed) - Share ur mediocre night

Author Topic: Hangover Thread (*18+ only no kidz allowed) - Share ur mediocre night  (Read 8470 times)

glorifying alcoholism isn't a good thing to do

especially not on a lego forum full of impressionable teenagers
yeah as if anyone actually looks up to users here enough to mimic their bad habits lmao

also for the love of god unless you're a girl don't drink mikes hard or smirnof ice(unless you're icing someone

too late friend I love me some lemonade

yeah as if anyone actually looks up to users here enough to mimic their bad habits lmao
its still not a good influence even if they dont look up to anyone here

I don't actually get drunk that often; just occasionally.

Alcoholism is loving stupid and dangerous (obviously).

its still not a good influence even if they dont look up to anyone here
youre overplaying it, college students drink as much if not more than what for an adult would officially be declared a problem
like im sorry but right now this is some nerd stuff its just alcohol, youll be fine if you know your limit (e a s y) and dont drive
whatever though, not my life

yeah right, kids are gonna look at topics like this one and feel excluded from the dialogue about the supposed cool nights of being out drinking because stuffbrains who started drinking way too early love to glorify their "casual" alcoholism

yeah right, kids are gonna look at topics like this one and feel excluded from the dialogue about the supposed cool
there is *no way* this happens here, i simply cant believe it lol

I mean I'm certainly not. I might have a beer or two unless I'm going out or going to a party.

too late friend I love me some lemonade
just go get some cheap vodka and lemonade it's cheaper and much less frowned upon

youre overplaying it, college students drink as much if not more than what for an adult would be consider a problem
like im sorry but right now this is some nerd stuff its just alcohol, youll be fine if you know your limit (e a s y) and dont drive
Agreeing with donnie on virtually anything is something that makes me pause but he's right about this. People that cause problems with alcohol would generally cause problems without alcohol.

also for the love of god unless you're a girl don't drink mikes hard or smirnof ice(unless you're icing someone
i think it just tastes good
like, i get that it's light and all, but it's enjoyable

Agreeing with donnie on virtually anything is something that makes me pause
doesnt even make any sense

yeah right, just like the rec drugs thread there's a culture that will make people feel excluded and if you think that's a hard concept to grasp, you may just be enabling the issue yourself

You're giving kids too much credit

yeah right, just like the rec drugs thread there's a culture that will make people feel excluded and if you think that's a hard concept to grasp, you may just be enabling the issue yourself
You're giving kids too much credit
if there is a child reading this right now thinking HHM should i drink alcohol then please post in this thread

wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i had so much water haha i'm really feelin like.. i wouldn't call it buzzed ubt more like QUENCHEd