Hangover Thread (*18+ only no kidz allowed) - Share ur mediocre night

Author Topic: Hangover Thread (*18+ only no kidz allowed) - Share ur mediocre night  (Read 8993 times)

if there is a child reading this right now thinking HHM should i drink alcohol then please post in this thread

okay now you're just being disingenuous about this, really just goes to show

okay now you're just being disingenuous about this, really just goes to show
im just generally annoyed by
Agreeing with donnie on virtually anything is something that makes me pause but he's right about this.
& the stuff im getting for not liking megabear

& then the whole "oof alcohol is scary" stuff is like ugh please

I'm not saying alcohol is scary dumbass, I'm saying glorifying alcoholism is handicapped and disgusting

im just generally annoyed by & the stuff im getting for not liking megabear

& then the whole "oof alcohol is scary" stuff is like ugh please

Oof Ugh please stop being so nieve about how serious alcoholism is

when you get drunk on too much h2*0 supplied by local refineries and feel QUENCHEd like no booze can

i know youre talking about alcoholism and its like ugh like we have one thread with 4 pages and its already like aaaaaaah alcoholism!!!! like its common for students to get addicted

alcoholism is more of a midlife crCIA thing and if you forgeted up somewhere in your life a 30y/o thing
if you get alcoholism at 20 then theres something else going on that needs to get checked out lol

alcoholism is more of a midlife crCIA thing

obviously you have no idea what you're talking about

obviously you have no idea what you're talking about
right back at you?

when you get drunk on too much h2*0 supplied by local refineries and feel QUENCHEd like no booze can

Drink Water.

right back at you?

considering I've had friends and family whose lives have been destroyed by addiction, I'm going to say you're full of stuff

considering I've had friends and family whose lives have been destroyed by addiction, I'm going to say you're full of stuff
i literally have a narcotics addiction

then you are not a good authority on this topic

then you are not a good authority on this topic
as someone who successfully recovered i feel like im one of the better people