what game did you put the most time into?

Author Topic: what game did you put the most time into?  (Read 7203 times)

for me, i'd say toontown. i played that game all day, everyday for 5 years straight (excluding some days). i'd estimate i put well over 4,000 hours into that game collectively.

what about you guys? what game did you put the most time into?

some lego building game, idk the name

I have over 5300 hours on it (over 2000 alone on steam)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 11:13:17 AM by Electrk.. »

steam-wise team fortress 2, altho i kinda regret playing it as much as i did cus i would sometimes (not always, but sometimes) decide to play that instead of playing whatever my irl friends were playing together and now i don't rly have that chance anymore ;~;

Blockland, which has nearly 2000 hours on steam and some more off of steam.

Other than that, I played a lot of MicroVolts (Terrible game btw) and I wasted probably 3-5 years of my life playing it which I now regret.

On steam TF2 has 1522 hours, but a large majority of that was idling back in the day.
I have 1113 hours on Dota 2.
Off of steam it's probably League with an unknown amount of hours and Guild Wars 2 with 1136 hours.

like i'm not trying to diss or cramp your style or whatever you kids call it, but how do you put thousands of hours into a lego game? i can only see people playing that long if they're builders. can't see people putting days and weeks into servers.

either skyrim or BF3, but neither on steam so I'm not really sure

I've got 3,714 hours in TF2 with 0% idling which I can't imagine I've surpassed with anything else

like i'm not trying to diss or cramp your style or whatever you kids call it, but how do you put thousands of hours into a lego game? i can only see people playing that long if they're builders. can't see people putting days and weeks into servers.
well ur on the forum for it so chances are they liked it a lot?? lol
and there are plenty of builders here, heck i don't have it on steam but if i did it may have surpassed my tf2 hours which is like 2000 mostly from building and richarding around in singleplayer
multiplayer isn't everything this game has to offer

tf2 and gmod were my first steam games while i had blockland way before the steam version got released
dunno how payday or l4d are up there but i used to play a ton of gta online with friends

I've said it before, but Blockland is a really good hangout game.  I've spent more countless hours just doing dumb stuff with friends than I have actually building something serious or whatever.  Plus, I'm a modder so I spend a lot of time in-game switching back and forth between coding and testing.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 12:01:25 PM by Electrk.. »

I've said it before, but Blockland is a really good hangout game.  I've spent more countless hours just doing dumb stuff with friends than I have actually building something serious or whatever.  Plus, I'm a modder so I spend a lot of time in-game switching back and forth between coding and testing.
literally this

I'd have to guess as I don't have accurate numbers, but it's either Blockland, Minecraft or Terraria.

I think Minecraft is probably no. 1, but it may be beaten by Blockland. I played BL almost every day before we hit Steam. But I've played a lot more of the other two since.