sephiroth shot up his school

Author Topic: sephiroth shot up his school  (Read 82308 times)

if you guys have any proof post it in here because there is nothing i have seen that convinces me hes the shooter. linking steam accounts and pastebins that are seemingly unrelated to the real shooter isnt enough evidence

if you guys have any proof post it in here because there is nothing i have seen that convinces me hes the shooter. linking steam accounts and pastebins that are seemingly unrelated to the real shooter isnt enough evidence
^

idfk who this cunt is but y'all are assuming it looks like

Well the last vid on the YouTube channel is "JOIN THE UNITY" and there's a mass rdm video...
There are also rtb videos.

Video description of a video I'm too lazy to link on mobile:
NOT MINE. FAIR USE.
These scenes were only available if you watched this documentary on Netflix. I didn't find these clips on my own. Someone else did, but nobody uploaded it to youtube yet so I figured I would.

Content (in order)

Brooks Brown interview
Randy Brown interview
Shawn Graves injured...
VoDKa - no easy targets
Do you believe in god (scene)
brooks interview (pt 2) insight on meeting Eric originally
You Know What I Hate - (segments from Eric's rants)

Note: I'm not an admirer of these criminals, and do not admire or accept any criminal acts of violence in any way shape or form.

The comments sections are filled with trolls and columbiners, however I'm a strong fighter for free speech, so I'll leave their comments up.

If you're thinking of doing harm to yourself or others, please seek psychological services and don't blame me or my channel on your own dumb stuff. kthxbai
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 10:00:14 AM by QuadStorm »

Read the thread again. You missed an important post exactly one page back.

searching the shooter's name yields a result

it looks like at the time he was claiming it wasn't him but i think it's pretty safe to say that he was lying

I'm good friends with someone who knew Sephiroth. He has him added on Skype under that name. He said Sephiroth told him his name was William on a Skype call. Last year he mentioned that Sephiroth was under investigation after making threats.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 10:11:31 AM by SUSHI »

Sephiroth was under investigation after making threats.
Quote from: The link above
"FBI agent Terry Wade said the FBI had contacted Atchison in March 2016 after he made notable comments on an online gaming forum."
Also do we know Sephiroth's real name?

i don't usually advocate for this but somebody should dox him, see if you can uncover his name for sure. still though, searching the shooter's name and finding one result with plaz trying to deny that's his name is pretty substantial.

geez... this thread's all sorts of messed up

Read the thread again. You missed an important post exactly one page back.

I'm good friends with someone who knew Sephiroth. He has him added on Skype under that name. He said Sephiroth told him his name was William on a Skype call. Last year he mentioned that Sephiroth was under investigation after making threats.
i searched William Atchison and found nothing about the forums but your last anecdote is compelling

ok i actually read the post he linked and William Atchison is in there
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 10:33:20 AM by Gytyyhgfffff »

« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 10:36:23 AM by Figure »

holy stuff
Quote from: The link
Now, my actual message to the community:
First off yes. I am a psychopath. I've killed innocent life forms for entertainment. I've caused self damage a lot and laughed. I have no social skill and result to manipulating people for my own fortune. I am worse than Riddler. But you know what? I'm nothing near as bad as you friends.

I found this topic by typing in William Atchison on the forums and found a post by TomTheGeek, in which he mentions William..

Do we know Sephiroth's email? If yes I have an extension in which if you type in an email it gives the email info like the name of the owner and how long it's been an email
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 10:38:56 AM by Darth C3P0² »

the blid listed above joined tournaments last year, so this may be inaccurate, with the ip tracing to new mexico close to where aztec high is

holy stuffDo we know Sephiroth's email? If yes I have an extension in which if you type in an email it gives the email info like the name of the owner and how long it's been an email
the link i posted had an email, but broken

You guys are missing a big piece of this, which is that Badspot has been gone from the forums since a couple hours after the shooting happened. Perhaps the FBI is talking with him?