sephiroth shot up his school

Author Topic: sephiroth shot up his school  (Read 82277 times)

"he asked an online forum about which gun works for a mass shooting"

but his previous forum accounts according to the discord and what kidalex provided haven't done such a thing from what i'm looking at so far, he just posted in a thread related to that

Hang on
I think I know why the topic was made
I did a forum search in drama and Sephiroth/Plaz has a stuff ton of dramas, so I think this was just a joke by Kid because of how much of a problem he was back then

Holy forget I actually knew him

You guys know there are more forums in the internet world, right?

GUYS THIS ISN'T US RIGHT
well jeez i hope not, but from a simple search it doesn't seem like it but i could be wrong
exactly ya

no   this is the only forum i know   train by the blade die by the blade
well jeez i hope not, but from a simple search it doesn't seem like it but i could be wrong
im only saying this because he could have a some other alt but, i dunno, i highly doubt it, regardless it'd be worth something to find out where he posted that

jesus christ sam hyde is actually dead
he won't get away with it ever again

it's MrApophis

his entire post history had nothing to do about "asking what gun is effective for a mass shooting" and the only slightly and closest thing in his posts was him posting about "not joking about school shooting" in someone else's topic about what gun to buy

i think i'm being Played rn

holy stuff someone actually did it

Vance "If you don't play the Block, you're gonna get the Glock" Stone has recently killed two people.

hold up he's 21 and still in highschool

wait nope

his entire post history had nothing to do about "asking what gun is effective for a mass shooting" and the only slightly and closest thing in his posts was him posting about "not joking about school shooting" in someone else's topic about what gun to buy
This is the media lol

Whoa whoa Plaz wasn't the dude from years back that went out with a bang in drama with this long (like all Marine copypasta style) rant about how he was coming back some day with his "master plan" or some junk??

wasn't plaz obsessed with revolvers or something or am i thinking of somebody else