sephiroth shot up his school

Author Topic: sephiroth shot up his school  (Read 83139 times)

welp, it was always a joke that one of us would do it, it'd have to be taken seriously eventually

i remember when iban threatened to find me and rape me. good times.

are you stocking or is this just something he did to everyone

are you stocking or is this just something he did to everyone

I mean, it isn't anything I would put past him

More news about the items that are seized by the police yesterday in Sephi's home.

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- New details are emerging on what was inside the home of the man who took two innocent lives at Aztec High School last week.

Last Thursday, police say William Atchison walked into the small town's school armed with a Glock pistol and killed Paco Fernandez and Casey Marquez, before taking his own life.

Police have released few details about who the killer was and what may have motivated his attack, but a search of his home is slowly starting to bring those pieces together.

In a 33-page document that KOB obtained Tuesday, authorities revealed police confiscated 37 12-gauge shotgun hulls, nine 16-gauge shotgun shells, a gun magazine, a gun lockbox filled with ammunition and a box for the Glock Atchison reportedly used in the school shooting.

That's in addition to the ammunition authorities couldn't take, five empty boxes for 9-millimeter rounds and the invoice for the bullets shipped directly to Atchison.

Two weapons were seized, including a .22 caliber rifle. Investigators also found several drawings, goodbye notes and a notebook with passwords inside. There was also a book "Walking in Daniel's Shoes," written by the father of a 1999 Columbine High School massacre victim.

Authorities are reviewing his computer and Xbox 360. According to documents, Atchison's brother said he often used the devices to chat with others. Police believe this could give them clues as to whether he acted alone.

According to the documents, Atchison called his father on a cell phone around 6 a.m. the morning of the shooting. He complained of being angry with customers and others. Documents state no cell phone was ever found at the crime scene.

Authorities are reviewing his computer and Xbox 360. According to documents, Atchison's brother said he often used the devices to chat with others. Police believe this could give them clues as to whether he acted alone.

shiiet, they might think people on discord helped him wtf

shiiet, they might think people on discord helped him wtf
I think he used a lot of chat programs. Don't forget Steam, the websites were he was active and possible the Xbox Chat. I've only talked with Sephiroth about Return to Blockland and the development of Blockland Classic Mod. So I'm not worried and I can understand that they are looking for clues. Spoken about Steam.. someone admitted on Sephi's steam profile that he had contact with another/other shooter(s).

But I haven't really spoken to Sephiroth since September as I were busy with work and other stuff. So mostly I haven't even read the messages he sent me on Steam.

As far I know is that nobody on the Discord forced him to do this. They even had no clue that he was planning the attack.

expert mode: do that at school

Didn’t someone recently host a honor student rp? I think I joined a few times and the guy said he was hosting it on his laptop at McDonalds. Was it Zenloft? Maybe I’m just mixing names up but I know here was a server with a whole detailed school build and pumped up kicks was looping over and over while a larger person with an assault rifle chased around smaller players who could hide around the school and try to not get killed. That was pretty much it.

Didn’t someone recently host a honor student rp? I think I joined a few times and the guy said he was hosting it on his laptop at McDonalds. Was it Zenloft? Maybe I’m just mixing names up but I know here was a server with a whole detailed school build and pumped up kicks was looping over and over while a larger person with an assault rifle chased around smaller players who could hide around the school and try to not get killed. That was pretty much it.
I think it was zealot

numerous people have done this

WHO THE forget SAID FINNS ARE BAD

YOU WILL NOW DIE honor student

at this rate probably raccooner or nix
Nah, Im planning a good future for myself.

damn that was mine...