[ROCKET MAN NEWS] North Korea has transferred three nuke warheads to Iran

Author Topic: [ROCKET MAN NEWS] North Korea has transferred three nuke warheads to Iran  (Read 2483 times)

Agreed on the first part but given NK’s history of batstuff insanity and russia probably being the source of a large portion of NK’s missle program I am inclined to believe it
yeah it's believable to an extent, but if there's no official report cited anywhere then it's gonna be hard to say it's actually true

Agreed on the first part but given NK’s history of batstuff insanity and russia probably being the source of a large portion of NK’s missle program I am inclined to believe it
So if you cook up any bullstuff which is consistent with NK being insane and Russia being involved with missiles, it must be true?

yeah i got nothing over here in my refs
i assess this is fake news

So if you cook up any bullstuff which is consistent with NK being insane and Russia being involved with missiles, it must be true?
It’s not bullstuff. You’re just fake news

yes

yes
BREAKING NEWS: North Korea appoints unqualified missile safety inspector Grimlock² to process warheads provided by Russia, produced via three tons of Beachbum's nuclear fissile bullstuff.

gramlocke's troll game is weak af

Boy, they really want to go to war with Iran do they

state more sources or its fake news

Good. Now we have an excuse to destroy both North Korea and Iran. Neither will be missed.