Server name - Official New Years 2018

Discord, for preload and optional - https://discord.gg/YDN9pYe
0 (0%)
Music stream, mandatory - http://newyears.block.land
0 (0%)
Preload starting soon
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Official New Years 2018 - 142 Players!  (Read 77686 times)

what if i dont wanna forget mike

i probally wont join unless i see some real pics in the op soon

Love the New Years cities. Do you guys ever release them publicly?

is the bowling alley with actual blockheads instead of pins?

i probally wont join unless i see some real pics in the op soon
not much for surprises huh

What does Day 1 mean?

not much for surprises huh
hide the build and keep the actual quality unknown so people are potentially disappointed when they join

or show the craftsmanship and hard work you put into it so people join because they are excited to see it in person

there's not 1 picture in the op with over 1k bricks in it, give me something that isn't a strand of lights and ill stop complaining
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 11:37:45 PM by The Brighter Dark »

hide the build and keep the actual quality unknown so people are potentially disappointed when they join

or show the craftsmanship and hard work you put into it so people join because they are excited to see it in person

there's not 1 picture in the op with over 1k bricks in it
They've always liked to build up the hype and keep things mysterious and secret.
What they don't realize is that 90% of their players don't even browse the forum and even those that do browse the forum aren't joining based on what they saw in the topic.

don't know why the op doesn't mention it but there's a lot behind the curtain and that's all getting announced around christmas

only epic people sorry
then i will be ignored once again, without being able to join the new years.

you could post all the individual frames of the gif with transparency and scroll through it real fast
3000 iq solution

there's not 1 picture in the op with over 1k bricks in it, give me something that isn't a strand of lights and ill stop complaining
more will be shown as time goes on, in fact i opted to wait until we were satisfied with the build before we made the thread
don't know why the op doesn't mention it but there's a lot behind the curtain and that's all getting announced around christmas
yeah, that too
What does Day 1 mean?
of updates my man