Server name - Official New Years 2018

Discord, for preload and optional - https://discord.gg/YDN9pYe
0 (0%)
Music stream, mandatory - http://newyears.block.land
0 (0%)
Preload starting soon
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Official New Years 2018 - 142 Players!  (Read 76052 times)

i will leak new years, trust me, they aren't paying attention to the thread at the moment so im going to delete this post in about 5 minutes
What was that now?

i wouldn't get your hopes up, there's probably not much to see sense they haven't posted anything more in 5 days and started turning the topic into a meme fest instead of discussion on the server
bro cmon man, dont act like someone stuck a pole up your butt. they're teasing everything for a reason and its not like they just started working on the server last week or something. theres plenty of stuff and they dont want to show it all off at once. if you dont wanna join the server because of it, thats fine. but don't keep complaining about it

New Years 2019 is one year away!! HyPe
yeaahhh not a good post

It's funny how this is going to be my first and yet my last New Year's server I'll attend. I seriously regret not joining the other past servers, so I hope this one'll be good.

It's funny how this is going to be my first and yet my last New Year's server I'll attend. I seriously regret not joining the other past servers, so I hope this one'll be good.
there probably gonna be someone hosting another new years server next year

nalnalas and someone else did @everyone spam on DrenDran's "Anodyne" discord. A lot of people ended up leaving or having to mute the discord because of it.
Such a petty thing to do.. they must be really upset about losing Drendran as a member of their team.

hi my discord is not that sorry, wouldn't do anything like that these days

it's rive#5465, probably a fake

unless this is something that happened previously which I mean I have no memory of but if I did I'm sorry (??) joking or not I'm going to take this seriously
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 08:20:25 PM by -Nal- »

I just wanted to say that I didn't personally witness this.

I hope you enjoy it! We've been putting a lot of work on this one.

while everyone is pissed about no pics of the build im excited as forget with how this is my first new years (for hopefully many years to come) and the updates seem interesting

also how does no one give a stuff on about the boxes i thought most of us would be wondering about it

give me vip or i wont come

« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 12:32:46 AM by New Years »