Server name - Official New Years 2018

Discord, for preload and optional - https://discord.gg/YDN9pYe
0 (0%)
Music stream, mandatory - http://newyears.block.land
0 (0%)
Preload starting soon
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Official New Years 2018 - 142 Players!  (Read 76066 times)

i like how there's unironically hentai
Sad!

If your blockhead has the female body type, you are only eligible to recieve 77% of the funnybucks that a male player would recieve on completion of a task, competition, or whatever else that would grant the currency.

If your blockhead has the female body type, you are only eligible to recieve 77% of the funnybucks that a male player would recieve on completion of a task, competition, or whatever else that would grant the currency.
jumba I will throw you out of a building

cant wait to visit doujin donuts

How do you guys feel about the 2nd 2018 New Years server?

The thread has been updated with the preload events and more information. More screenshots will come soon.

hey da_racer if you're still around, we'd love to have you and blake1 on the late night blockland show. just let us know if you'd want to, or if anyone else wants to be on, feel free to mention it in the thread.

we won't throw petty jabs or something, it'd probably be more of a reflection or a discussion.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 07:42:43 PM by -Nal- »

i would join but a nerd is included in the package

if you actually do another "is it a good microwave idea???" i will love you so much

hmmmm can i come to the show

No update today for something big tomorrow. Family Feud will have multiple rounds, one including the Clique vs. Tavern rematch to showcase how the gamemode functions, then we'll open it up to other people wanting to participate. All questions are unique and random per round. This will be executed through Discord as with the Late Night Nal & Freek Show.

Late Night Nal & Freek Show will have one star guest for an interview. Stay tuned on that one for our choice. If it isn't Blake1, then it'll most likely be someone we reach out to in the community. We don't mind recommendations.

Microwave Idea 3 - The reason it's a possibility is due to the restrictions of the game itself. We can try using BLbrowser, but it's going to be an interesting way to execute it. It'll most likely be the last event before the server opens.

holy smokes pbg got arrested?