Discord Rant Discussion Topic For Buttock Kerfuffled Infants

Author Topic: Discord Rant Discussion Topic For Buttock Kerfuffled Infants  (Read 8755 times)

you are complaining about completely free software, that somehow allows anyone to make a server without any fees.

grrr i dont like their jokes i hate this free amazing app now grrr

if something is free you have no right to complain about it

Discord is garbage. I was on a very important call the other day and suddenly everything exploded and I had to wait like 30 minutes before I could get back on call. Then you look up the issue on their status tracker and what you get is "Hewwo OwO :3cccc Looks Like We BTFO our servers again XDDDDD (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Kawai Desu~~~" and it's like, what the forget are you doing

Slack is truly superior

bugcord truly is despicable

you are complaining about completely free software, that somehow allows anyone to make a server without any fees.
yes and what of it

if something is free you have no right to complain about it

you better have a good reason to dedicate a hate topic to software, otherwise you're just gonna look like a bitch

Discord is garbage. I was on a very important call the other day and suddenly everything exploded and I had to wait like 30 minutes before I could get back on call. Then you look up the issue on their status tracker and what you get is "Hewwo OwO :3cccc Looks Like We BTFO our servers again XDDDDD (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Kawai Desu~~~" and it's like, what the forget are you doing

Slack is truly superior
local gamer nerd btfo because his dungeons and dragons discord call was interrupted LOL

local gamer nerd btfo because his dungeons and dragons discord call was interrupted LOL
imagine being this much of a faaggggg

i was on call with Your Mom

Slack is truly superior

Slack? You meant that application thats meant for people?
with jobs?
and careers?
and not made for disgusting NEETs?

i will find out who runs the discord twitter and shoot them

Me in the picture (unfiltered) (trap)
Addendum: Dont join the discord events server

Me in the picture (unfiltered) (trap)
Addendum: Dont join the discord events server
Who the forget is that