Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish

Author Topic: Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish  (Read 87014 times)

>had an overloveed eeveelution avatar for a while

the forget is overloveed eeveelution

>desperately trying to convince people im a furry
>mentioning a one post throwaway account on furaffinity which hasnt been used since the post on nixs account
>mentioning various offtopic posts in the furry megathread from months ago and months apart
>trying to mention me having avatars off deviantart and 4chan in the past correlates to me being a furry
>has no evidence of me being a furry of any kind
this is why we should kill all gay people

>desperately trying to convince people im a furry
>mentioning a one post throwaway account on furaffinity which hasnt been used since the post on nixs account
>mentioning various offtopic posts in the furry megathread from months ago and months apart
>trying to mention me having avatars off deviantart and 4chan in the past correlates to me being a furry
>has no evidence of me being a furry of any kind
this is why we should kill all gay people

LOL you thought you were getting under my skin but you don't see me defending myself like this

honestly i think i've lost my patience with him now. it's impossible to keep up a reasonable argument with him for a couple back-and-forth posts because when he can't think of anything else to say he just stuffposts the entire rest of the thread and ignores the rest of the arguments as if it makes him look any better. just not worth it unfortunately

because you obviously are a gay furry

the forget is overloveed eeveelution
a terrible researcho comic series that some weirdo makes and has a patreon for

reminder that bloukface draws baby furries for commision

you arent helping your case handicap

Verification on Self Delete watch

because you obviously are a gay furry

Ah yes, it's one of my most obvious personality quirks, being a gay furry.

noedit thats just like me saying reminder that verification excuses his behavior by saying that his mom was a prostitute and he never knew his dad

>in the same situation as me
>thinks i give a stuff about anything said from Darth C3P0
noedit thats just like me saying reminder that verification excuses his behavior by saying that his mom was a prostitute and he never knew his dad
>literally going lower than me calling ike a gay furry or aids ridden monday richard

So he shares this sort of information while being such a sensitive dork and still tries to go this far to get under people's skin? That's a bit short-sighted Unova, you should be grateful I didn't reciprocate your nastiness yikes

reminder that bloukface draws baby furries for commision
i don't see the problem considering i get paid for it and i don't draw lewd baby furries