Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish

Author Topic: Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish  (Read 85338 times)

Then why, why the forget did you post it?
why are you saying "forget"

To be fair, another reason I forgot to point about my rare posting is to avoid deep stuff.  I've done myself a risk today.  The BLF is a danger to some individuals, so you should probably go with what Ike mentioned.  Try to avoid possible arguments, and spend more time on other stuff than this forums.  If you happen to visit, don't attempt to loosen up remarks.  As much as I dislike your behavior, I'm open to see that you have the possibility of fixing yourself.

im a bit late but

im ngl verification but you can probably calm down about being afraid of being investigateed. theres no problem with not letting your guard down but i mean whats the point of private investigating a 14-15 year old when the most thats even on them is either already on the site or in a school system?

yo unova if you just posted like you're doing now and being an actual real person online, this forum'd be a better place. aint a bad thing to be yourself online.

Verification you're legit a loving monday

Why do you consistently do stuff on BLF that makes people hate you. Do you loveually get off on being hated you loving obnoxious closet furry?

Literally go kill yourself and get a loving life. Stop defending yourself.
please donlt shoot up your school bro you exhibit every red flag and nobody finds your shooting jokes funny, just really concerning

here's a better solution for unova: don't post at all, seriously

yes, I believe unnova wants to change, but no, I don't trust him enough to actually do so by continuing to post here.

please donlt shoot up your school bro you exhibit every red flag and nobody finds your shooting jokes funny, just really concerning
I'm not going to shoot up my school lol

I'm afraid of death and I don't even have access to any firearms

is there anybody here who can even stand unova

also i like how unova has the balls to go around critiquing everybody's art saying it's "not his style" when his drawings are not good
it's almost like he's insecure or something

I don't like to rip on the artists here but unova

*noedit* literally just traces his stuff

I'm not going to shoot up my school lol
I'm afraid of death and I don't even have access to any firearms
those are your only reasons? hmmmmmm

I don't like to rip on the artists here but unova
*noedit* literally just traces his stuff
ive never posted art that wasnt computer made and i do most of my stuff in art class and its pretty low tier

do you unironically believe i follow around furries and stalked nix
wow, it's almost like when you say something about yourself a billion and a half times that people might think it's true

also i like how unova has the balls to go around critiquing everybody's art saying it's "not his style" when his drawings are not good
it's almost like he's insecure or something

you know two things can be true at once right

like wanting you and unova banned