Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish

Author Topic: Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish  (Read 87001 times)

>tfw sucking grimlocks ass
>tfw still carry your bullstuff since months ago
>tfw rarely post for anything except selfies and the occasional jump in callout
I'm dragging this ass-pulled response from the TB thread to isolate this filth in this realm.  I legit have no other way to comment on this poor remark other than to point and laugh.  Honestly, I don't think you have the brain capacity to even care about what I'm writing at this moment.  I'll just proceed to type out my disgust with you, a bad case of a ruined mind, a live display of disappointment, an example of what a human should not be.
Unova, you really have been a piece of stuff ever since the incident where you decided it was a good idea to poke fun at the death of Freek's pet, and you still wallop your pathetic phrasing with terrible humor.  Do you believe you have the forte to kick around others when you're the one tumbled by the BLF's hatred towards you?  My question for you is why the forget would you attempt to defend yourself by reaching into your colon to scavenge a plausible argument?  To be fair, its not even near quality.

>tfw sucking grimlocks ass
First of all, where did the Grimlock stuff come from after my annoyance towards you?  I've expressed myself to bring out your awareness of the negativity that lingers around you like a stench, and you suddenly push the wrong buttons on me.  How does the Grimlock thing even matter, and why would you assume I am his boot-licker?  Why don't you do your research when it comes to comebacks- oh wait, you're incapable of doing so.

>tfw still carry your bullstuff since months ago
As I said about research, it seems that you've not done your research carefully.  Want to know why?  Well I'm not telling you, since you don't have listening skills, sucking yourself off as a treatment to shut your ears from the public.  I have no clue about this myth you're carrying around, and you haven't even identified on what it was, mainly because I don't get myself stuck in stuff, unlike you.  You really are the one to talk about bullstuff, because that's basically the majority of your posts, you filthy hypocrite.  This ambiguous news is killing me, but not as much as this gem that you excavated:

>tfw rarely post for anything except selfies and the occasional jump in callout
Funny how you didn't even see my recent posts at all.  Correction- you're talking about something approximately a month ago.  The last time I've posted a selfie in the forums was 32 posts ago, on April 29th, 2018, and that's because I chose to do so in the Post real life pictures of yourself thread.  Why complain about me having the choice of showing my face to the forums?  I don't think you have the guts to unveil your look (even though its a choice).  I should be concerned about how you're poking at me for posting a selfie and then suddenly rushing out to take a stance against you when you spend nearly everyday to paint stuff all over the walls.  I don't post as much as often as I used to years ago mainly due to something called life.  Ever heard of it?  High school, homework, projects, exams?  I've been spending my time in the real world to ensure my success in life, while you're busy with indulging yourself by constantly posting awry typography.  It's not even proper to refer to your posts as typography because of how feeble you are in arguments.

>in the same situation as me
what
>thinks i give a stuff about anything said from Darth C3P0
bye idiot

i don't see the problem considering i get paid for it and i don't draw lewd baby furries

He's compensating for something by making everyone else feel bad, don't feel the need to justify yourself

He's compensating for something by making everyone else feel bad, don't feel the need to justify yourself

He's compensating for being a Gypsy

bye idiot
Listen, the "don't care don't post" rule mainly applies to those who dismisses an OP's topic.  It's barely an effect in a reply-to-reply situation.

Listen, the "don't care don't post" rule mainly applies to those who dismisses an OP's topic.  It's barely an effect in a reply-to-reply situation.
people have been banned several times in the past for posts similar to his, but fair point

So he shares this sort of information while being such a sensitive dork and still tries to go this far to get under people's skin? That's a bit short-sighted Unova, you should be grateful I didn't reciprocate your nastiness yikes
i posted that almost 2 years ago

whatbye idiot
oops

i stirred up the hive, stuff like this usually means like 50 more pages of long winded bullstuff like this

-snip-
It's just Unova, man, it's not worth it to strain yourself like that

i posted that almost 2 years ago

And...? You're aware information about you that will cut deep is floating about and yet you put yourself in situations where people will use it against you. Why do you do this?

It's just Unova, man, it's not worth it to strain yourself like that
I'm letting steam out with the arsenal of my fingers after his "great idea" of pushing the wrong buttons to see if he could possibly get his stuff together for once by taking a message in. 

And...? You're aware information about you that will cut deep is floating about and yet you put yourself in situations where people will use it against you. Why do you do this?

it got to the point where i can safely say that's a lie and ive learned more about my family history even though it's kinda true
but i called you simple names and kinda pissed you off so you excuse that stuff. i can at this point also infer that if I posted a picture like redconer said i would be investigateed shortly even though I have posted my real name and part of my address. ive seen some stuff like private investigatings happening to perfectly fine people who occasionally stuffpost like beachbum who have not even posted their pics, real names or anything else, and someone who thought limericks gf was limerick attempted to dox her.

If you want to cut deep, reveal some actually embarassing stuff by finding deeply embedded discord logs or something else not personal. Saying my mom is a slut and my dad is gone won't cut deep to the point that you want.

Verification you're legit a loving monday

Why do you consistently do stuff on BLF that makes people hate you. Do you loveually get off on being hated you loving obnoxious closet furry?

Literally go kill yourself and get a loving life. Stop defending yourself.

i called you simple names and kinda pissed you off so you excuse that stuff

You're giving yourself too much credit if you think you offended me, I've been called worse by smarter people. I don't want to 'cut deep', I just want to stop seeing your stupid-ass posts around the forum. If you think that's morally reprehensible, you should have stopped while you still had a leg to stand on.

hang on im confused
why do you think you would be investigateed verification?