Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish

Author Topic: Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish  (Read 86869 times)

I think it’s a nearly universally held beleif that the forums would be much better off if nix and unova were not around

could do without a few others too 😒

how did grimlock ascend from troll incarnate to actually tolerable while unova and nix have been on a slow downward spiral towards sperglord king and queen

how did grimlock ascend from troll incarnate to actually tolerable while unova and nix have been on a slow downward spiral towards sperglord king and queen

It's a cycle. There was a time when grimlock was a respected member of the community and bolster was considered an unlikable troll.

Watching all his fellow thot patrollers get punished has reformed him

which one is which
thats for me to know and you to find out

>if you post like this
>in the year of our lord, 2018
>you are incredibly pretentious and autistic

Verification, there is a reason nobody likes you. You constantly try to start arguments. Just look over your own posts and think. Think before you post.

they’ve been sperglord king and queen for years, there’s been no downward spiral.

Verification, there is a reason nobody likes you. You constantly try to start arguments. Just look over your own posts and think. Think before you post.
you should take your own advice

upvote this post if u think unova sucks

what do you expect from a 13 year old

you should take your own advice
I admit that i didnt actually think before i posted like, 6 months ago. I actually had to have Conan teach me how to do it.